Do You Think We Will Be Waiting Till E3 For Gameplay?

We all know that something big Halo 4 related will be seen at this years E3. Whether that will be a campaign demo, MP news and details, or some more information about the game. But do you think we will be waiting another 2 months before we see any substantial gameplay videos?

I can wait… I can wait…

twitch

I do think we’ll be waiting till E3 for anything more “Substantial” but I’ve been wrong before.

seew this topic last night -_-

343 just doesn’t want to spoil too much, or generate rage among the fans by not giving them any specifics lol.

> seew this topic last night -_-

Do you think we’ll have to wait till e3 that people realize there’s a searchbar?

As much as I hate to say it, E3 is the next big event. We may get some small details here and there but for real news were gonna have to wait.

> seew this topic last night -_-

Sorry, i don’t live on these forums and constantly refresh the page.

> > seew this topic last night -_-
>
> Do you think we’ll have to wait till e3 that people realize there’s a searchbar?

Seriously, if you don’t care for the thread don’t post in it. If it is a topic that you have participated in, avoid it. Its idiotic to go into “like” topics and say “seen it”.

That would be the latest we’ll see anything big for Halo 4.

There is always a chance they could give us some new info up til then.

> As much as I hate to say it, E3 is the next big event. We may get some small details here and there but for real news were gonna have to wait.

Thats what im thinking too unfortunately. All these tidbits and spouts of lacking information are killing me. I need to see gameplay of the new AA’s to see how they are being balanced. I need to know that this Halo game will be just as great as Halo 3!

Can’t… wait…

I bet may will already have something pretty big.

> > As much as I hate to say it, E3 is the next big event. We may get some small details here and there but for real news were gonna have to wait.
>
> Thats what im thinking too unfortunately. All these tidbits and spouts of lacking information are killing me. I need to see gameplay of the new AA’s to see how they are being balanced. I need to know that this Halo game will be just as great as Halo 3!
>
> Can’t… wait…

I find it amusing that so many people say Halo 3 was great these days. Back when it was first released most threads on Bnet were people saying how horrible it was. How much they hated Snowbound since the changes from the Beta, how bad Epitaph was, they either hated the Assault Rifle (and AR starts) or hated people only using the Battle Rifle.

Personally my biggest disappointment with Halo 3 was the campaign, nothing compared to Halo 2. But for competitive multiplayer, it was certainly a great game.

Sadly. Yes.