Do you think there should be 24+ player lobbies?

I really hope with the new Slip Space engine 343i will have 24 or 32 player lobbies, things like Clans or Fat kid would be so much more fun and chaotic and a memory making machine.

My friend halo ce maps with 16 v 16 would be so fun. The maps are already huge enough so including remastered versions of them in infinite would be amazing.

To be honest, I’ve never thought Halo would benefit from going bigger. There are some custom games where yes, maybe having more players might make it more fun, but I don’t think that alone justifies increasing the player count. I would still like for BTB to remain at 8v8, because I consider that to be at the upper limits of where the scope of the game is still manageable for an individual and you’re not just fighting a number of disjoint encounters. I certainly don’t see any benefit in going beyond 8v8 in BTB. In addition, 8v8 BTB maps still make some sense for some 4v4 gametypes, which means a larger pool of useable maps in a game where the number of maps has always been an issue.

Well, your right in the sense that BTB should still stay at 8v8 but 343 has already created larger scaled multiplayer games such as warzone, which is 12v12 and this has been balanced through objectives and spawning which keeps the gameplay as fair and realistic as it can. Halo Infinite would benefit majorly from having a 16v16 or 32v32 because if the game could run smooth enough, the gameplay would be more fitting to a real halo ground battle from lore where there is a massive team vs another massive team. And as for clans, which are more coordinated and strategic in raids and gameplay, I don’t think a 32v32 would really affect how Infinite will be when it comes to balancing but I’m also talking about custom games which would definitely benefit from a larger player limit. 343 would also benefit from larger player limits because of the number of servers that will be starting up on the first day, which will help contain the overload of servers at launch. but your right BTB should stay the same, just create a new game mode…

> 2533274953540353;1:
> I really hope with the new Slip Space engine 343i will have 24 or 32 player lobbies, things like Clans or Fat kid would be so much more fun and chaotic and a memory making machine.

I’ve always wanted 24v24 or 32v32 BTB matches. I think BTB should be 8v, 12v and 24v. I like chaos at times, but I also like more controlled games, if that makes sense ?

And who knows, with these assets the forge community could easily create a BR, but aside that, this would be freakin awesome! I don’t know how long I’ve wanted this, but playing battlefront 2, and 50v50 fortnite, massive games can be really awesome!

I think it would be cool for customs, but I’m happy with the player count for matchmaking at a max of 8v8

I’d like it if WZ was around 20v20 this time around.

Sure, why not? As long as the maps are made for that many people it shouldn’t be a problem.

I would definitely like to see this implemented for custom games. You can never have too many people in custom games.

> 2592250499819446;5:
> > 2533274953540353;1:
> > I really hope with the new Slip Space engine 343i will have 24 or 32 player lobbies, things like Clans or Fat kid would be so much more fun and chaotic and a memory making machine.
>
> I’ve always wanted 24v24 or 32v32 BTB matches. I think BTB should be 8v, 12v and 24v. I like chaos at times, but I also like more controlled games, if that makes sense ?

I think that it’s very possible, if not Warzone they should increase the player count for Machinima mode in Custom games

Yes, there needs to be a larger version of Warzone in Halo Infinite.

When looking at Reach’s invasion mode which was only 12 players (6v6) I did ask why not make it 8v8 (full 16 player lobby). I think Bungie was still trying to cater to the competitive scene and as ludological studies have shown the more players in a game the less individual skill affects the outcome, hence’s Bungie’s preference to an intimate focus for their multiplayer. It just feels very restrictive to have a game with tanks and flying vehicles but only 12-16 players? 16-32 seems more natural for when taking a look at combined arms FPS multiplayer.

Now if it were up to me I would want a way better warzone that is UNSC vs Covenant with control points that get built up into bases defended by NPCs, Players spawn in a Dropship (Pelican for UNSC, Phantom for Covenant) or could use a Drop Pod special ability and more or less just be a 2 way campaign level on counter-op mode. Now with the NPCs it might be better to keep the player count low (even 12) as a player could simply recruit some NPCs to follow them and draw some of the fire while adding their own to take/defend a LZ/Camp/Base.

> 2533274953540353;11:
> > 2592250499819446;5:
> > > 2533274953540353;1:
> > > I really hope with the new Slip Space engine 343i will have 24 or 32 player lobbies, things like Clans or Fat kid would be so much more fun and chaotic and a memory making machine.
> >
> > I’ve always wanted 24v24 or 32v32 BTB matches. I think BTB should be 8v, 12v and 24v. I like chaos at times, but I also like more controlled games, if that makes sense ?
>
> I think that it’s very possible, if not Warzone they should increase the player count for Machinima mode in Custom games

I don’t play customs. Never have, probably never will. However, I think it should be added for those that do.

> 2592250499819446;14:
> > 2533274953540353;11:
> > > 2592250499819446;5:
> > > > 2533274953540353;1:
> > > > I really hope with the new Slip Space engine 343i will have 24 or 32 player lobbies, things like Clans or Fat kid would be so much more fun and chaotic and a memory making machine.
> > >
> > > I’ve always wanted 24v24 or 32v32 BTB matches. I think BTB should be 8v, 12v and 24v. I like chaos at times, but I also like more controlled games, if that makes sense ?
> >
> > I think that it’s very possible, if not Warzone they should increase the player count for Machinima mode in Custom games
>
> I don’t play customs. Never have, probably never will. However, I think it should be added for those that do.

WHAT THE FLIP HECKING FRICKERS HOW THE HECK HAVE U NOT?

a 16 vs 16 map with an additional 8 friendly ai on both sides.

yes, I would like massive forge maps to build filled with 32 players, add fiesta for maximum madness. don’t know why by it’s really fun when you load into a custom game that has lost absolutely all control and everything is exploding imo. that and having larger warzone games would be nice.

> 2535405948616960;15:
> > 2592250499819446;14:
> > > 2533274953540353;11:
> > > > 2592250499819446;5:
> > > > > 2533274953540353;1:
> > > > > I really hope with the new Slip Space engine 343i will have 24 or 32 player lobbies, things like Clans or Fat kid would be so much more fun and chaotic and a memory making machine.
> > > >
> > > > I’ve always wanted 24v24 or 32v32 BTB matches. I think BTB should be 8v, 12v and 24v. I like chaos at times, but I also like more controlled games, if that makes sense ?
> > >
> > > I think that it’s very possible, if not Warzone they should increase the player count for Machinima mode in Custom games
> >
> > I don’t play customs. Never have, probably never will. However, I think it should be added for those that do.
>
> WHAT THE FLIP HECKING FRICKERS HOW THE HECK HAVE U NOT?

Why would I ? I play slayer. I’m not interested in customs. Never have been.

It would be great, imagine giant maps with 32 people in it! amazing

That would be very useful for machinima makers, considering sometimes machinima makers need to edit parts such as huge battles, for instance you put your entire party in the UNSC side and they charge and fire at nothing but when edited you see them attack elites but in reality both sides are getting shot at by one guy.