do you think their going to release new cotent.

like new armour helmets and etc…

i think their going to make new content for halo 5

I’d rather have new maps and game types than more armor and such.

> 2533274942952636;1:
> like new armour helmets and etc…

No, I doubt it. Also…

they’re

343 did say they had one more content drop for Halo 5 in its lifetime, so yes, I’m more than sure that there will be more armors(hopefully not awful), weapons and vehicles (just as pointless as the past billion updates I’m sure), and maybe some maps that I think feel really bad to play on… oh yeah, and more Forge items.

I’m pretty sure we have one content drop left. It could be anything.

> 2533274829664406;3:
> I’d rather have new maps and game types than more armor and such.

Considering how long it’s been without 343 even mentioning an update it probably will be pretty big, a map wouldn’t surprise me.

Yea, I do think so

> 2533274837720524;5:
> 343 did say they had one more content drop for Halo 5 in its lifetime, so yes, I’m more than sure that there will be more armors(hopefully not awful), weapons and vehicles (just as pointless as the past billion updates I’m sure), and maybe some maps that I think feel really bad to play on… oh yeah, and more Forge items.

Source please, not assumptions…

> 2533274873580796;9:
> > 2533274837720524;5:
> > 343 did say they had one more content drop for Halo 5 in its lifetime, so yes, I’m more than sure that there will be more armors(hopefully not awful), weapons and vehicles (just as pointless as the past billion updates I’m sure), and maybe some maps that I think feel really bad to play on… oh yeah, and more Forge items.
>
> Source please, not assumptions…

Go look up one of the community updates right before the last one dropped a few months ago, I’m not gonna be your search engine.

I think we’ll get one more major update. Maybe things like some new helmets, armor, a new arena map/warzone map. Maybe a new playlist or something along those lines. I would not expect something as large as monitors bounty, but definitely something the size of maybe anvils legacys. Some new weapons too probably.

> 2533274837720524;10:
> > 2533274873580796;9:
> > > 2533274837720524;5:
> > > 343 did say they had one more content drop for Halo 5 in its lifetime, so yes, I’m more than sure that there will be more armors(hopefully not awful), weapons and vehicles (just as pointless as the past billion updates I’m sure), and maybe some maps that I think feel really bad to play on… oh yeah, and more Forge items.
> >
> > Source please, not assumptions…
>
> Go look up one of the community updates right before the last one dropped a few months ago, I’m not gonna be your search engine.

We do got one more update tho, that’s for sure :smiley:

> 2533274837720524;10:
> Go look up one of the community updates right before the last one dropped a few months ago, I’m not gonna be your search engine.

Generally when making the claim, the burdon of proof lies with you. If you have the information about 343 posting in a Community Update, you should be the one to find it and post it

New update confirmed to contain:

. New Plasma Cannon variant
. Four new Seeker helmet skins
. Soul-Switch Gun
. Admiral Del Rio multiplayer announcer voice
. CoD MW2 Intervention Sniper Rifle
. Horse Armour

> 2533274813317074;13:
> > 2533274837720524;10:
> > Go look up one of the community updates right before the last one dropped a few months ago, I’m not gonna be your search engine.
>
> Generally when making the claim, the burdon of proof lies with you. If you have the information about 343 posting in a Community Update, you should be the one to find it and post it

I could, but when it’s easy enough to do some self research and come up with the results in a few minutes to see if I’m right or wrong, I won’t spoonfeed them. Especially when all the Community Updates are in a single organized place here on Waypoint.

> 2533274837720524;15:
> I could, but when it’s easy enough to do some self research and come up with the results in a few minutes to see if I’m right or wrong, I won’t spoonfeed them. Especially when all the Community Updates are in a single organized place here on Waypoint.

It’s not spoonfeeding, it’s backing up what you’re saying with actual information.

I expect you’ll see maintenance updates, changes to game types etc. 343i deliverd the content updates they said they would. E3 is very close, they probably have a ton of work to do. Add to that Halo Wars 2 content and working on Halo 6.

I doubt you’ll see anymore major content drops, I may be wrong, who knows for sure ?

> 2533274837720524;15:
> > 2533274813317074;13:
> > > 2533274837720524;10:
> > > Go look up one of the community updates right before the last one dropped a few months ago, I’m not gonna be your search engine.
> >
> > Generally when making the claim, the burdon of proof lies with you. If you have the information about 343 posting in a Community Update, you should be the one to find it and post it
>
> I could, but when it’s easy enough to do some self research and come up with the results in a few minutes to see if I’m right or wrong, I won’t spoonfeed them. Especially when all the Community Updates are in a single organized place here on Waypoint.

Without going back over the community updates, all I read was they were busy with Halo Wars 2, but they would shift (focus) back to Halo 5. I don’t recall them saying Halo 5 had one more content drop in it’s lifetime apart from the scheduled ones. I expect that (focus) to be on maintenance, game type changes, ie snipers out grifball in etc. There could be req additions. Who knows ?

You would not be spoonfeeding anyone either. If you read that you must have an idea where, it would be much easier for you to find it. The onus is on you to back up your statement, if you won’t do that, you won’t be taken seriously.

> 2592250499819446;18:
> > 2533274837720524;15:
> > > 2533274813317074;13:
> > > > 2533274837720524;10:
> > > > Go look up one of the community updates right before the last one dropped a few months ago, I’m not gonna be your search engine.
> > >
> > > Generally when making the claim, the burdon of proof lies with you. If you have the information about 343 posting in a Community Update, you should be the one to find it and post it
> >
> > I could, but when it’s easy enough to do some self research and come up with the results in a few minutes to see if I’m right or wrong, I won’t spoonfeed them. Especially when all the Community Updates are in a single organized place here on Waypoint.
>
> Without going back over the community updates, all I read was they were busy with Halo Wars 2, but they would shift (focus) back to Halo 5. I don’t recall them saying Halo 5 had one more content drop in it’s lifetime apart from the scheduled ones. I expect that (focus) to be on maintenance, game type changes, ie snipers out grifball in etc. There could be req additions. Who knows ?

Hmm, maybe it’s the Mandela Effect that’s so popular right now. I and many others swear we’ve seen posta from 343 that say that but we can’t find them.

> 2533274837720524;19:
> > 2592250499819446;18:
> > > 2533274837720524;15:
> > > > 2533274813317074;13:
> > > > > 2533274837720524;10:
> > > > > Go look up one of the community updates right before the last one dropped a few months ago, I’m not gonna be your search engine.
> > > >
> > > > Generally when making the claim, the burdon of proof lies with you. If you have the information about 343 posting in a Community Update, you should be the one to find it and post it
> > >
> > > I could, but when it’s easy enough to do some self research and come up with the results in a few minutes to see if I’m right or wrong, I won’t spoonfeed them. Especially when all the Community Updates are in a single organized place here on Waypoint.
> >
> > Without going back over the community updates, all I read was they were busy with Halo Wars 2, but they would shift (focus) back to Halo 5. I don’t recall them saying Halo 5 had one more content drop in it’s lifetime apart from the scheduled ones. I expect that (focus) to be on maintenance, game type changes, ie snipers out grifball in etc. There could be req additions. Who knows ?
>
> Hmm, maybe it’s the Mandela Effect that’s so popular right now. I and many others swear we’ve seen posta from 343 that say that but we can’t find them.

Or, things are simply being misinterpretted ? Maybe I misread.