Do you think the "BR" should Be in Halo 4?

Alright everyone, I was recently reading a thread on B.net when I came across a post that said: “The BR should be in halo 4” I quickly replied “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”. But with my mind wondering why he said that I was concerned what the Waypoint community thinks about that subject. So what do you think? Do you think the “BR” Should be in Halo 4?

I definitely want a headshot-capable weapon that’s comparable to the BR, carbine, or DMR, but not necessarily the BR itself. I dislike that it fires a 3-round burst even if a single bullet would get the job done, e.g. when headshotting a Grunt. That’s why I always ditch the BR in favor of the carbine in H2 and H3.

Yes, i do want the BR in H4.

Yes i do the BR looks more realistic and is more powerful then the DMR

Hope it does make a return, it would be interesting to see how a DMR and BR environment would be, most likely more chaos like it is in Reach with the DMR and Needle Rifle.

Hell no. The thing was overpowered. Let it stay in Halo 2 and 3 and stay far away from good online multiplayer.

I don’t know how Halo 4 couldn’t have the BR in it… it made sense pre-dating the BR with the DMR in Reach, but I don’t know how it would work in a direct sequel to H3.

Besides that I’m all for the return of the BR if 343 removes the random spread associated with the 3 round burst. I don’t know if this would be fixed through net coding similar to H:R or with hitscan like H2 (I don’t know much on the subject) but that’s what I would like to see personally.

If anything, the AR in H3 was way over powered.

> I don’t know how Halo 4 couldn’t have the BR in it… it made sense pre-dating the BR with the DMR in Reach, but I don’t know how it would work in a direct sequel to H3.
>
> Besides that I’m all for the return of the BR if 343 removes the random spread associated with the 3 round burst. I don’t know if this would be fixed through net coding similar to H:R or with hitscan like H2 (I don’t know much on the subject) but that’s what I would like to see personally.
>
> If anything, the AR in H3 was way over powered.

Oh holy hell, really? Make the BR even more powerful? Why does everyone on these forums want Halo 4 to suck?

When did I ever say make the BR more powerful?

I want it in halo 4 as long as it does not have sniper rifle range like the DMR does -_-

The BR should NOT be in Halo 4, the DMR should be in Halo 4, its much better.

You like randomness effecting the outcome of a 1v1 battle? One of the biggest frustrations while playing H:R for me is having my reticle dead on, my bloom reset, and watching my bullet sail to the left past their head.

Yes, I think it should be in Halo 4 it’s much more enjoyable to use unlike the DMR.

> When did I ever say make the BR more powerful?

Erm, the part where you said to remove the spread and make it hitscan. That’s where.

> Yes, I think it should be in Halo 4 it’s much more enjoyable to use unlike the DMR.

Really I think the thing that makes the DMR not as fun to use is bloom. Take that away and it would be alot like the BR. but it would just make sense to have the BR in Halo 4 because it happens after Halo 3 however that dosent mean they cant change its game play a bit.

Consistency =/= powerful.

Consistency = Consistent.

But I see what you are saying. The random BR spread gave you a chance to actually win a battle with your AR beat down? I get it.

The BR more than likely will be if there is a precision rifle in Halo 4, because the BR replaced the DMR after the fall of Reach.

As for gameplay, just balance out the BR for multiplayer reasons. That’s one of the purposes of there being Alpha’s, Beta’s, and so forth.

Bring the BR back. I don’t care what you do to it, just bring my baby back.

Yes I love the BR so much. The BR has to be in H4 or else it would be ruined

> > When did I ever say make the BR more powerful?
>
> Erm, the part where you said to remove the spread and make it hitscan. That’s where.

No That doesnt make it more powerfull. It makes the BR have less BS so all the shots register which is exactly what H4 needs. Making it more powerfull would be making it 3 shot kill or adding an extra barrel to it. Oh wat up heytred <3