Do you think somehow the Precursors will come

Do you think possibly that the Precursors will show up somehow at some point in the story? Or will they show up in Halo 5?

Yep.

They should have some presence in Halo 4. The Flood is due for another massive invasion, Gravemind is still alive, they just have to be back.

Hard to say. Until now, there are no hints at the Precursors. No hints in the trailers and gameplay and Sparkast and so on, however. The only time they were mentioned is in both books Primordium and Cryptum. Maybe they will appear in Silentium too.

I mean they could really be the ANCIENT Evil. I wonder how they look like. I would already be happy to see how a Forerunner looks like but seeing a Precursor … maybe they look like the Flood.

All I know is that Halo 5 and 6 will be about a war. If the Precursors are involved or not has yet to be revealed.

> Do you think possibly that the Precursors will show up somehow at some point in the story?

Yes.

I think they’re the ancient evil.

Yes, since they’re probably the Ancient Evil.

[deleted]

> Gravemind is still alive

nope, he was on the ark when instalation 04-B fired. that would make him dead.

> > Gravemind is still alive
>
> nope, he was on the ark when instalation 04-B fired. that would make him dead.

Halo kills food, not Flood.

> Do you think possibly that the Precursors will show up somehow at some point in the story? Or will they show up in Halo 5?

I do think that Precursors might make a strike on Halo 4 and definetly Halo 5 + 6 I think! One can hope!

They could arrive with an army? That would be awesome.

[deleted]

> They could arrive with an army? That would be awesome.

Unless John is immortal, a precursor army should be able too completely wipe out humanity and the covenant.

> Do you think possibly that the Precursors will show up somehow at some point in the story?

legendary ending?