Do you think MC will...?

I was just randomly thinking, do you think MC will be the only Spartan in the Halo 4 campaign, or will Spartan IV’s be in the campaign also? Just want to know what you guys/girls think.

Seeing as how it’s been confirmed that the Infinity will eventually cross paths with the Chief, and that Spartan IVs are essentially upgraded Marines and ODSTs, I don’t see why we wouldn’t at one point.

I think that MC and spartan IVs will be in campaign including the spartan IIIs and Spartan IIs that were left over because kurt sacrificed himself like a selfish jerk! -sob- i♥kurt

I would KILL to see my S-IV in a cut scene with the chief

In my opinion, it would be better if he was the only one.

It would further push and emphasize on the fact that, it really is just Master Chief and Cortana against this new, unknown great evil.

> I think that MC and spartan IVs will be in campaign including the spartan IIIs and Spartan IIs that were left over because kurt sacrificed himself like a selfish jerk! -sob- i♥kurt

May I just say that you’re literary skills appear rather poor, this being just shortly after you flamed another member for poor punctuation.

‘Double Standards’ springs to mind.