Do you think Johns face will be revealed?

Do you think we will finally get to see Chiefs face in Halo 4? 343 has mentioned that Chiefs side of Humanity will be shown. Maybe Cortana will die at the end, John will take off his helmet, and it will show a tear streaming down his face as Cortana dies? That would be epic. Best ending ever. What do you think?

I want it to remain a secret.

I do not think his face will be shown in Halo 4.

I like him better not having a defined face, it leaves it up to the player to imagine.

Better not.

Nope, they said you won’t be seeing John without his helmet in Halo 4.

No, I don’t think 343 will ever show Master Chiefs face. That is left up to the imagination of each person who plays him. And I think if Cortana dies having chief have a shaky voice and seeing his body language would be better than a tear running down his face.

All just my opinion though.

If there’s one thing we learned about helmets, it’s the Judge Dredd incident of the first movie. You DO NOT take off the helmet when he has become that iconic.

It MUST remain a secret.

I’ve seen tons of threads about this exact same thing. The answer is always no. I’m pretty sure 343 has more common sense than that.

This is his real face. I’m totally cereal.

Figuratively speaking his human side means that in this story he is going to feel like a more believeable character i guess lol… But yeah keep his armor on, im actually scared to see wat john looks like xD lol (scarier than them grunts or promies), i would enjoy seeing what cortana’s actual face >_>…

hopefully not, It should stay a mystery.

> No, I don’t think 343 will ever show Master Chiefs face. That is left up to the imagination of each person who plays him. And I think if Cortana dies having chief have a shaky voice and seeing his body language would be better than a tear running down his face.
>
> All just my opinion though.

I completely agree with this.

A tear would be very cliche. I think not seeing his face but witnessing him in an emotional state would be much more powerful. I hope we never see his face. Leaving it up to the imagination is better. It gets the player thinking.

I hope not, i AM curious, but if they show us his face, A LOT of people will be dissapointed on his apprearence not being what they wanted as other people will like it. Dont forget you cannot please everyone, im happy with his face not shown.

> I want it to remain a secret.

This.

It gives the character soul, in a way. He’s always been the man with no face.

I hope if it ever happens that it’s an easter egg hidden in the disc and he takes his helmet off, the camera pans up and there’s a Trollface over his face.

Bit cliche don’t you think?

Also, don’t forget Chief is a hardened soldier with decades of experience who’s mind and emotions have been warped so much by the spartan project that he’s not really a normal human being. He doesn’t feel emotions like we do. None of the spartans do.

This is the guy who left his best friend to die on a covenant ship at the beginning of the covenant war, and over the years, probably saw thousands more brutally murdered by the covenant. As close as he is to her, I doubt the death of a machine would bring him to tears, especially when the deaths of humans don’t.

> Bit cliche don’t you think?
>
> Also, don’t forget Chief is a hardened soldier with decades of experience who’s mind and emotions have been warped so much by the spartan project that he’s not really a normal human being. He doesn’t feel emotions like we do. None of the spartans do.
>
> This is the guy who left his best friend to die on a covenant ship at the beginning of the covenant war, and over the years, probably saw thousands more brutally murdered by the covenant. As close as he is to her, I doubt the death of a machine would bring him to tears, especially when the deaths of humans don’t.

Things change in a man when there’s someone else in his head.

> Bit cliche don’t you think?
>
> Also, don’t forget Chief is a hardened soldier with decades of experience who’s mind and emotions have been warped so much by the spartan project that he’s not really a normal human being. He doesn’t feel emotions like we do. None of the spartans do.
>
> This is the guy who left his best friend to die on a covenant ship at the beginning of the covenant war, and over the years, probably saw thousands more brutally murdered by the covenant. As close as he is to her, I doubt the death of a machine would bring him to tears, especially when the deaths of humans don’t.

Maybe so, but even hinting human emotion in the slightest would changes things about in terms of the story and path that the character may decide to take. Either way, his helmet should stay on. If his helmet comes off, I’d like a Halo: CE styled scene where the angle removes the ability to see the face.

Nah, even if there was emotion, they’d show the helmet, maybe him holding it, on his waist.