Do you think Infinite will solely be on the Halo?

So, everyone is talking about Halo Infinite, and how the trailer/tech demo put emphasis on the environment of the Halo ring (most likely Zeta Halo). What’s interesting on the 343 site, it says this,

> Alive with Excitement: A living, breathing world ripe for exploration and endless gameplay possibilities.

This description makes it almost feel like they might be going for an open world feel to this installment, though I could be totally wrong. Do you think we’ll spend the entirety of Infinite on Zeta Halo, or will we spend some missions there and like other installments go across the galaxy?

Im assuming we get to see other installations and planets.

> 2533274840469109;1:
> So, everyone is talking about Halo Infinite, and how the trailer/tech demo put emphasis on the environment of the Halo ring (most likely Zeta Halo). What’s interesting on the 343 site, it says this,
>
>
> > Alive with Excitement: A living, breathing world ripe for exploration and endless gameplay possibilities.
>
> This description makes it almost feel like they might be going for an open world feel to this installment, though I could be totally wrong. Do you think we’ll spend the entirety of Infinite on Zeta Halo, or will we spend some missions there and like other installments go across the galaxy?

I hope it’s not open world and that the halo is one of few locations we will visit in the game

> 2533274840469109;1:
> So, everyone is talking about Halo Infinite, and how the trailer/tech demo put emphasis on the environment of the Halo ring (most likely Zeta Halo). What’s interesting on the 343 site, it says this,
>
>
> > Alive with Excitement: A living, breathing world ripe for exploration and endless gameplay possibilities.
>
> This description makes it almost feel like they might be going for an open world feel to this installment, though I could be totally wrong. Do you think we’ll spend the entirety of Infinite on Zeta Halo, or will we spend some missions there and like other installments go across the galaxy?

I hope it’s not open world and I hope the halo is one of several locations we visit in the game

I don’t think we’ll be on any other place than the Halo ring until it’s destroyed, except maybe some random mission in space with spaceships.

I think we’ll spend the majority of the game on Zeta Halo.

Hopefully not. In a universe with such interesting and diverse places, spending an entire game on one Halo would be a tremendous waste of potential. I’d personally like to see an arc for Osiris in which they travel to various alien home worlds to recruit species to defy Cortana, whereas Blue Team takes the fight directly to her on 07 (and elsewhere).

I’m sure that outside of Installation 07 (Zeta Halo), we’ll get to see the Halo ring from Halo Wars 2, Sanghelios, Genesis, and perhaps Earth.

As long as I get to rip around the open world on a War-Thog I’ll be happy.

> 2533274876631466;7:
> Hopefully not. In a universe with such interesting and diverse places, spending an entire game on one Halo would be a tremendous waste of potential. I’d personally like to see an arc for Osiris in which they travel to various alien home worlds to recruit species to defy Cortana, whereas Blue Team takes the fight directly to her on 07 (and elsewhere).

well its focused on chief so unlikely and ce for most of the time was on halo

I would say that’s a good chance of happening

Would love to see a large majority of the game set on Zeta Halo. However I hope toward the mid game they find a way to tie in Halo Wars 2 story into the mix. Such an interesting story ark and I would love to see the Spirit of Fire help Chief. Would be a good way to tie in some more classic Halo enemy combat. Then toward the end I think for sure we will end up on or near Earth. Cortana maybe deciding that in order to break humanity she has to destroy or at least hinder Earth.

I’m okay with Halo Infinite taking place wherever as long as it offers wider, more open and immersive levels to explore to make the player feel like they’re actually there… (And sprint is a must to be free to run around faster to be able to explore those new world/s properly, like a real Spartan).

It’s hard to say really I would like to see a good portion on halo but it Would be pretty cool to see some more of sanghellios and maybe some of earth post created Or maybe even the ark which could also tie into halo wars 2

> 2535461667439356;12:
> Would love to see a large majority of the game set on Zeta Halo. However I hope toward the mid game they find a way to tie in Halo Wars 2 story into the mix. Such an interesting story ark and I would love to see the Spirit of Fire help Chief. Would be a good way to tie in some more classic Halo enemy combat. Then toward the end I think for sure we will end up on or near Earth. Cortana maybe deciding that in order to break humanity she has to destroy or at least hinder Earth.

just doesn’t seem like her to want to destroy humanity

> 2533274867591496;15:
> > 2535461667439356;12:
> > Would love to see a large majority of the game set on Zeta Halo. However I hope toward the mid game they find a way to tie in Halo Wars 2 story into the mix. Such an interesting story ark and I would love to see the Spirit of Fire help Chief. Would be a good way to tie in some more classic Halo enemy combat. Then toward the end I think for sure we will end up on or near Earth. Cortana maybe deciding that in order to break humanity she has to destroy or at least hinder Earth.
>
> just doesn’t seem like her to want to destroy humanity

True. More like beat into submission. That seems to be her thing.

> 2535461667439356;16:
> > 2533274867591496;15:
> > > 2535461667439356;12:
> > > Would love to see a large majority of the game set on Zeta Halo. However I hope toward the mid game they find a way to tie in Halo Wars 2 story into the mix. Such an interesting story ark and I would love to see the Spirit of Fire help Chief. Would be a good way to tie in some more classic Halo enemy combat. Then toward the end I think for sure we will end up on or near Earth. Cortana maybe deciding that in order to break humanity she has to destroy or at least hinder Earth.
> >
> > just doesn’t seem like her to want to destroy humanity
>
> True. More like beat into submission. That seems to be her thing.

yea