Do you think Halo 5 is a good game (multiplayer)?

Pretend it’s not a Halo game. How does it hold up on its own in terms of balance/fun factor?

8/10

I enjoyed the multiplayer for quite some time, but it just doesn’t hold up in terms of long-term replayability imo.

Mainly due to the fact that so many of the maps are subpar.

funniest in all Halo multiplayer

I say it’s good, it’s fun to play, but far from
being the best

> 2535428779736382;5:
> I say it’s good, it’s fun to play, but far from
> being the best

Agreed

I give it 9/10

7/10. Needs major improvements. The pieces are there for a truly fun multiplayer experience, but they’re just not put together properly.

Honestly with all the hate I give this game I did have my fun playing it days and nights on end. I just hated the map designs none of them were memorable to me. I had fun but it’s been time to say goodbye for a long time.

I find that warzone is a very refreshing game mode.

For me. Halo 5 is the best FPS multiplayer game available. The movement is awesome. Up/down all around. It adds so much.
When I need a slower MP game I go to Ghost Recon and The Division. (More co-op than vs.) But I love Halo 5 MP.

I had my fun with it over the years but overall it’s super inconsistent and I end up getting frustrated instead of having fun.

> 2729637095598625;11:
> For me. Halo 5 is the best FPS multiplayer game available. The movement is awesome. Up/down all around. It adds so much.
> When I need a slower MP game I go to Ghost Recon and The Division. (More co-op than vs.) But I love Halo 5 MP.

It’s definitely better than most FPS out now, I agree.

> 2533274962771000;12:
> I had my fun with it over the years but overall it’s super inconsistent and I end up getting frustrated instead of having fun.

That’s because of the team balancing and certain maps. When you party up with other players it’s less stressing. But solo players shouldn’t be punished either. Just play ffa. Everybody is equal.

Yeah it’s, if it wouldn’t be the HCS will not be so good

It’s decent. The pace of the game makes it enjoyable and speeds things up for people who don’t like to go slow. Overall I’ve enjoyed it.

> 2535407109813100;13:
> > 2729637095598625;11:
> > For me. Halo 5 is the best FPS multiplayer game available. The movement is awesome. Up/down all around. It adds so much.
> > When I need a slower MP game I go to Ghost Recon and The Division. (More co-op than vs.) But I love Halo 5 MP.
>
> It’s definitely better than most FPS out now, I agree.
>
>
> > 2533274962771000;12:
> > I had my fun with it over the years but overall it’s super inconsistent and I end up getting frustrated instead of having fun.
>
> That’s because of the team balancing and certain maps. When you party up with other players it’s less stressing. But solo players shouldn’t be punished either. Just play ffa. Everybody is equal.

I do play FFA game types and play in a party but I guess the experience is different for everyone

It’s was fun in the beginnig, but then everyone left except the sweats. If you like sweating and stessing over a video game then this is the game for you. Even the custom games browser is full of sweating tryhards, all I see is “assassination tower” and “1v1 me”

> 2535410495741102;17:
> It’s was fun in the beginnig, but then everyone left except the sweats. If you like sweating and stessing over a video game then this is the game for you. Even the custom games browser is full of sweating tryhards, all I see is “assassination tower” and “1v1 me”

Same I always see “slo mo assassinations, assassination tower, and clan recruitment.” Its annoying because I cant find a chill and fun custom game.

> 2533274962771000;16:
> > 2535407109813100;13:
> > > 2729637095598625;11:
> > > For me. Halo 5 is the best FPS multiplayer game available. The movement is awesome. Up/down all around. It adds so much.
> > > When I need a slower MP game I go to Ghost Recon and The Division. (More co-op than vs.) But I love Halo 5 MP.
> >
> > It’s definitely better than most FPS out now, I agree.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274962771000;12:
> > > I had my fun with it over the years but overall it’s super inconsistent and I end up getting frustrated instead of having fun.
> >
> > That’s because of the team balancing and certain maps. When you party up with other players it’s less stressing. But solo players shouldn’t be punished either. Just play ffa. Everybody is equal.
>
> I do play FFA game types and play in a party but I guess the experience is different for everyone

You can sometimes find good ones in customs but custom games have always been laggy for some reason. My game freezes when I try to back out of one.

> 2535410495741102;17:
> It’s was fun in the beginnig, but then everyone left except the sweats. If you like sweating and stessing over a video game then this is the game for you. Even the custom games browser is full of sweating tryhards, all I see is “assassination tower” and “1v1 me”

Yea well 80% of this game is smurf accounts that ruin the experience for others. I always tbag them then await their hatemail.

> 2533274904483609;3:
> I enjoyed the multiplayer for quite some time, but it just doesn’t hold up in terms of long-term replayability imo.
>
> Mainly due to the fact that so many of the maps are subpar.

Most of the maps are direct remakes of old maps…