Do you think Halo 4 needs more Halo 3 maps?

I was really impressed with the remake of valhalla, but I’d like to see more Halo 3 maps in Halo 4. It’s not like I dislike any of the maps it’s just that I want sandbox back.

What do you guys think?

remaking old maps for new gameplay mechanics doesn’t work well

look at Hemorrhage in reach

Some maps were pretty great. Like The Pit, and Avalanche.

I personally think Rat’s Nest would work good in Halo 4’s Sandbox.

EDIT: And Last Resort too.

No thanks because then those remakes would be the only maps people would vote for…I’m already tired of playing Ragnarok

zanzabar. it would make my day

@line of ink, really, you get ragnarok alot? I barely get it, that’s why I like it, I didn’t like it in H3 but it seems rare to me.

Yes! Allot of the H3 maps would work out, They would just need to make some of the spaces bigger.

Zanzibar/Last Resort!!

I’d like Zealot

> @line of ink, really, you get ragnarok alot? I barely get it, that’s why I like it, I didn’t like it in H3 but it seems rare to me.

If its in the vote it gets played…the only map that could give it competition is Exile…but only occasionally.

Maps inspired by H3 maps (I’d like to see successors to Relic and Turf) would be cool

> > @line of ink, really, you get ragnarok alot? I barely get it, that’s why I like it, I didn’t like it in H3 but it seems rare to me.
>
> If its in the vote it gets played…the only map that could give it competition is Exile…but only occasionally.
>
> Maps inspired by H3 maps (I’d like to see successors to Relic and Turf) would be cool

Turf would be really cool, maybe sanctuary.

Halo 3 had bad maps. Bring back some Halo 2 maps.

No. No more remakes, please. They almost always play poorly. The only exceptions tot his were some of the Anniversary maps for Reach such as Headlong and Beaver Creek.

> Halo 3 had bad maps. Bring back some Halo 2 maps.

not even, Halo 2 & 3 as a team, had better maps then Halo 1 & Reach

I would love to see some more Halo 2 maps be remade as I never got the chance to play Halo 2 online and this would sort of make up for my lost opportunity.

I’d also love to see Halo 3 maps be remade, particularly Sandtrap, High Ground and Last Resort/Zanzibar.

If 343i remade enough maps (which I would love them for if they did) they could take them out of average playlists and make a proper “Classic” playlist that features only the remade maps.

Below are some maps that where remade into other Halo games but not Halo 4.

Halo 2: Ivory Tower
Halo Reach: Reflection

Halo 2: Zanzibar
Halo 3: Last Resort

Halo 2: Lockout
Halo 3: Blackout

Would like to see these maps remade and put into Halo 4.

I wouldn’t mind any maps at the min, would like a bit more variety!

Forgot to say Forge World as well.

i do they need more maps in halo 4 regardless and that’s where the game is lacking now

> remaking old maps for new gameplay mechanics doesn’t work well
>
> look at Hemorrhage in reach

Reach didn’t exactly work well in general.