Do you think Halo 4 looks like a Halo game?

Do you think Halo 4 looks like a Halo game or just a FPS shooter set in outer space casting Master Chief as the main character? I was going to add a poll but I don’t see any way to do that, so I’ll just ask.

The Campaign doesn’t look like a Halo game, but the Multiplayer does.

It looks like Halo, smells like Halo, tastes like Halo, sounds like Halo, feels like Halo.

So it must be Call of Duty.

No, this definitely looks nothing like a Halo game. Doesn’t seem to have any of those spartans, covenant aliens, or any of those plasma grenade doohickeys.

ITT: People who think adding new things to a new game in a series means it doesn’t belong in the series.

> It looks like Halo, smells like Halo, tastes like Halo, sounds like Halo, feels like Halo.
>
> So it must be Call of Duty.

I like the way you think!

Of course Halo 4 “looks like a Halo game”.

What does a “Halo game” look like?

The campaign and multiplayer both look like Halo. And forerunners.

I think Halo 4 looks as it should. The graphics are updated, the mechanics are updated, and overall it’s just going to be a better game.

Halo 4 was announced when?

Looks like a 343i Halo game

> No, this definitely looks nothing like a Halo game. Doesn’t seem to have any of those spartans, covenant aliens, or any of those plasma grenade doohickeys.
>
> ITT: People who think adding new things to a new game in a series means it doesn’t belong in the series.

Spare me the condescending judgements. They’ve added things in every Halo game but this feels significantly different.

A colorful art direction like 3, a weapon sandbox spreading across the halo series, the return of the covenant, the return of chief.

Sure, the new designs and aspects might throw some people off, but im loving everything shown so far.

Does it look halo? Yes, hell, it could even be the definite halo experience i wanted since CE and 2

> > No, this definitely looks nothing like a Halo game. Doesn’t seem to have any of those spartans, covenant aliens, or any of those plasma grenade doohickeys.
> >
> > ITT: People who think adding new things to a new game in a series means it doesn’t belong in the series.
>
> Spare me the condescending judgements. They’ve added things in every Halo game but this feels significantly different.

Yeah man, feels so different. Tell me though, since you’ve played the game already seeing as you’re making judgements so quickly, what happens to cortana? 8D

The campaign still seemed VERY Halo to me, up until the point where the Chief fought the Prometheans, honestly that to me is AWESOME. It’s about time the Campaign got some new love, though the Covenant still looks pretty much the same, so that classic Halo combat will still be there.

For the multiplayer, I say it reminds me of a mashup of Halo, Unreal Tournament, and Crysis. And I LOVE it.

Campaign wise Yes. The multiplayer Spartans don’t look Halo-ish though which I hate

What’s this “Halo” you speak of? I thought 343i was making a CoD game that has armored super soldiers with shields, aliens, futuristic weapons, set in space on a planet with a giant shield around it.

> What does a “Halo game” look like?

An arena based shooter, not a class based shooter.

> > What does a “Halo game” look like?
>
> An arena based shooter, not a class based shooter.

Still is an arena shooter weapons are still on the map.