Do You Think Forge Will Be Annouced At RTX?

Its a bit of a parallel to when Forgeworld was hinted on Bungie Day, which the hint was provided by RT and then 2 weeks later or so the forge vidoc came out. Will there be a reveal at RTX of Forge for H4? Whether its hinted by RT in similar manner or a vidoc released, thoughts?

I sure hope so! At least I hope it’s teased. :smiley:

Nah, expect it at Comic Con.

> Nah, expect it at Comic Con.

This. But I cannot say for sure whether or not it’ll be at RTX or SDCC. I’m sure it’ll be SDCC though.

> Nah, expect it at Comic Con.

Well if that’s the case then it could be hinted at RTX in similar manner and then vidoc released at Comic-con then, again this fits the same manner time frame that forgeworld had in 2010…

I hope we get a whisper or a hint at RTX but I assume Comic Con will play host to the big reveal.

What do you mean by “announced”? It’s already been confirmed to be in the game many times.

I think it’s possible. Rooster teeth did do the teaser of forge world for Reach. So it’s a good chance that RTX could give insight into the new forge.

> What do you mean by “announced”? It’s already been confirmed to be in the game many times.

but by “announced” i meant its reveal, why have the title be literal if we don’t even know if it’ll be revealed at RTX or SDCC, so announced fit better even though its confirm, nothing has been shown yet…

Well, Rooster Teeth did do the reveal of Forge World. I hope we’ll see the next Forge at RTX.

Possibly. I hope we get to see some stuff soon.

The Sooner,the Better! =)

Probably not :frowning:

It will probably shown at Comic-con however…

Keep your fingers crossed people!

> Probably not :frowning:
>
> It will probably shown at Comic-con however…
>
> Keep your fingers crossed people!

either way at some point in the next month it has to be shown, otherwise idk August?

Comic Con, more like. Unless it still has affiliation elsewhere, it will only be hinted at and mentioned in small words.

> Well, Rooster Teeth did do the reveal of Forge World. I hope we’ll see the next Forge at RTX.

But it wasn’t really fully shown until Comic Con…It’s the bigger event. Who knows…I would rather have it sooner than later myself but either way my money is in July one way or the other.

i posted something similar a few days ago and someone said that h4 wont be at comicon didnt think to ask if he could confirm it but o well as long as we get something from rtx or comicon idc im pretty sure there less then a week apart anyway

> I hope we get a whisper or a hint at RTX but I assume Comic Con will play host to the big reveal.

When are these events?

> > I hope we get a whisper or a hint at RTX but I assume Comic Con will play host to the big reveal.
>
> When are these events?

RTX is July 7th-8th and Comic-con is… july 12th-15th

> i posted something similar a few days ago and someone said that h4 wont be at comicon didnt think to ask if he could confirm it but o well as long as we get something from rtx or comicon idc im pretty sure there less then a week apart anyway

343 will be at ComicCon. It was confirmed in this week’s bulletin. Whoever said it wouldn’t be there didn’t know what he was talking about (it’s not like before the bulletin the plan was not to be there; it’s just that the bulletin confirmed they would be).

Whether or not they will discuss Forge there is unknown at this point, AFAIK.