Do you think armor abilities in h4 are OP?

I for one think the armor abilities in halo 4 are way more balanced than halo reach and here are my reasons

Promethean Vision
this one is probably the most powerful but the downside is that it doesnt last long and emits a loud noise

Hardlight Shield
easily countered with a grenade thrown to the side, if they turn to block the grenade they get shot if they dont they blow up.

Auto-Sentry
it isnt very powerful its mainly a distraction

jetpack
its the same from reach

Thruster pack
its basically evade with less uses, it can mainly dodge grenades but it doesnt go far

Hologram
basically the reach version

Regeneration field
probably tied with promethean vision for the strongest but the regeneration field can be destroyed and the enemy is very vulernable while delploying it.

so what are your opinions on the halo 4 armor abilities?

Break that up a bit and I’ll read it.

I feel that Halo 4 Armor Abilities are pretty well balanced.

Why can’t we have people who are satisfied with change?Stop complaining and accept the new features

> Why can’t we have people who are satisfied with change?Stop complaining and accept the new features

Funny how he says they are balanced.

I think they will be pretty cool. The only one that has me worried is Forerunner vision but it’ll be fine.

thanks for realizing i said balanced and im worried about promethean vision to

Check with me on November 13th after I’ve had a week to hopefully try them all.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I accidentally clicked “No” D:

I’ll judge it when I actually play it.

> FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>
> I accidentally clicked “No” D:

Same :frowning: I thought the poll question was the same as the topic title :stuck_out_tongue:

When I played at RTX the only imbalance was Promethean Vision, which was nerfed as seen at PAX to have a shorter duration and longer cooldown.

I am not going to judge until the game actually comes out

everyone thought armor lock was a good idea before reach came out I am just hoping one of the abilities doesn’t turn out like that

> I am not going to judge until the game actually comes out
>
> everyone thought armor lock was a good idea before reach came out I am just hoping one of the abilities doesn’t turn out like that

My bet is that Promethean Vision is going to be the “armor lock” of Halo 4. But that aside Thruster Pack needs a buff IMO.

All you need to know about armor abilities And they are all balanced

The only one I’m worried about is the jet pack.

I’m very optimistic. The Reach AA’s worked outside the sandbox for the most part. Many of the abilities would end up stopping the fight cold, rather than enhance it or make it more interesting. Halo 4’s Armor Abilities are less trump cards and more like advantages. A happy medium between Reach’s AA’s and Halo 3’s Equipment. For every benefit, there’s a drawback in H4’s set. Everything sounds good on paper, eager to see if they feel good on Nov. 6.

Promethean Vision
A massive tactical advantage but has been drastically nerfed since the E3 build

Hardlight Shield
Anything is better than Armour Lock

Auto-Sentry
It’s a weapon! But it looks so week that I don’t think it will be an issue.

jetpack
Duration has been nerfed to half that of Reach and maps have been designed specifically to accommodate it.

Thruster pack
Doesn’t look particularly useful in a strafe but does look useful for avoiding grenades, closing distances with a close range weapon and fleeing combat.

Hologram
Enemy ridicule now turns red when aiming at it making it slightly more useful, apears as a red dot on the radar (this is really useful) and can fool PV.

Regeneration field
If it is anything like it was in Halo3 it will be OP but its duration has been nerfed and I hope there is a slight delay between getting shot inside the field and your shield recharging such that it can’t be use too offensively.

Active Camo
Works roughly the same as in Reach. Has the potential to be OP so I will be keeping my eye on it. A counter to PV.

> > FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
> >
> > I accidentally clicked “No” D:
>
> Same :frowning: I thought the poll question was the same as the topic title :stuck_out_tongue:

Same for me !

He tricks us!

> Why can’t we have people who are satisfied with change?Stop complaining and accept the new features

Why can’t we have people who are satisfied that we’re not all the same? Stop complaining and respect peoples opinions.

I don’t think any of them are as OP as Armor Lock from Reach. So technically: No.

I agree that thruster pack needs a buff