Do you think 343 should have community maps in infection?

I feel reach needs maps made for infection on its online matchmaking because the default maps clearly werent designed for infection so surviving as a human is incredibly hard and spawning can be a problem especially on countdown so I think 343 should put community made maps into infection matchmaking like they did for slayer I really want to know what you guys think so plz reply

> I feel reach needs maps made for infection on its online matchmaking because the default maps clearly werent designed for infection so surviving as a human is incredibly hard and spawning can be a problem especially on countdown so I think 343 should put community made maps into infection matchmaking like they did for slayer I really want to know what you guys think so plz reply

surviving is hard for humans? have you ever been on sword base or the cage?
but yeah there should be community maps and maybe even community gametypes

Agree with the community maps, disagree with zombies being OP while it’s in fact the other way around. Remove the pistol, make dropped ammo/weapons obtainable. Oh, and Pestilence + haunted helmet for every zombie.

agreed mainly invasion and living dead really need some community maps adding in but the guy above me just being sarcastic incase you were wondering.

Agreeeeeed!

It was disappointing that bungie had those forge contests to put stuff in multiplayer, but they didn’t even put them in the two playlists that need them the most, living dead and invasion.