Do you think 343 is going to change forge in the title update?

If so what do you want them to change?

If they do, I want:

Civilian Vehicles.
More Objects
Passenger Falcon.

343 did mention in an interview with g4tv.com that they will update forge. I’m hoping for different object textures(covenant, UNSC, etc.) and a cutting tool to remove any unneeded objects like rocks.

more vehicles, LOTS and LOTS of vehciles

Defininetly Pie :smiley:

They won’t be changing any existing maps. The interview with Frankie talks about forge in the new maps.

> “We’re putting new Forge build pieces in the maps,” O’Connor said. “A good example is Beaver Creek. You want to make that map a little bit bigger, so we’ve added some tunnels and stuff. In the classic mode it’ll be blocked off, but you can take that out in Forge. With the Forge, all the stuff that works in Reach multiplayer with work in the multiplayer component of this.”

[(http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/715011/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-edition-details-343s-frank-oconnor-talks/#ixzz1V1TBuv6B)]]([http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/715011/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-edition-details-343s-frank-oconnor-talks/#ixzz1V1TBuv6B)

It sounds like Beaver Creek may not be a forge-centric map, but will still have new forge pieces to play around with. Hopefully one of these new maps will have a solid forge pallet and some significant space to forge in. Fingers crossed.

Guys you cant ADD objects to forgeworld in the TU.

I just hope they fix all the glitches it has.

There is a lot of stuff I wrote down in the forum called Halo 4 Forge Lists of Wants and Needs page 20 tell me if you like any of it

I want this! It isn’t impossible, i mean they did it!

> I want this! It isn’t impossible, i mean they did it!

I know! Not doing it is just laziness.

> Defininetly Pie :smiley:

lmao

A title update is for fixing, not adding. The point is to fix well known issues. I doubt anything will be done to forge, as the most, they may fix issues with roational snaps but that would be it.

> A title update is for fixing, not adding. The point is to fix well known issues. I doubt anything will be done to forge, as the most, they may fix issues with roational snaps but that would be it.

They need to fix the wall colesium snaps. The always move out of place

they need to fix the water graphics, they were worse before but there still terrible.

If they do, ALL I WANT is 100 Doors, Windows, and Walls.

Life would be good.