DO YOU SHOW UP ON ENEMY RADAR WHEN YOU SPRINT

Hi guys, this is my first post here but I’m part of a cool Halo community already, so this should be a welcome addition to my resources. Thanks for having me anyway.:).

Now down to my question. I have mobility set as my tactical package for one of my load-outs which as I’m sure you wise people are aware gives me unlimited sprint; but when sprinting what are the repercussions for me in terms of enemy visibility. Will I give my position away when sprinting; and Will I show up on my enemies radar while I’m sprinting?

Thanks a lot for reading, hope you guys can advise me here and I hope this is the first post of many for me, this site is great!
Thanks. :slight_smile:

Yes… You show up if you move at all, the only way to get past this (sort of) is to crouch and walk or to walk incredibly slowly.

The only ways to avoid showing up on enemy radar are to stand still, move VERY slowly, or move while crouching.

Walking at a normal pace, jumping, thrusting, jetpacking, or Sprinting will give you away.

If you crouch you won’t show up.

Wow thanks for the quick response guys I’m humbled!! Lonewolf, if you are visible on the enemies radar after sprinting and you crouch/crouch-walk will you disappear?? Thanks again.

You even show up when crouch walking at full speed up slopes and ramps, but not down them.

Edit: Yes to the previous post.

You can check your radar visibility with your own yellow triangle in the middle of your radar. If you can see it you will show on enemy radars, if you can’t see it you will not.

It’s a motion tracker. So it detects movement and stops when there isn’t movement, but it also is an upgrade as it shows vehicles and ordinance.

> Wow thanks for the quick response guys I’m humbled!! Lonewolf, if you are visible on the enemies radar after sprinting and you crouch/crouch-walk will you disappear?? Thanks again.

Yes, but if you showed up on my radar then disappeared, I wouldn’t think you magically teleported away somewhere. Most gamers would have the common sense to know you’re still there :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Wow thanks for the quick response guys I’m humbled!! Lonewolf, if you are visible on the enemies radar after sprinting and you crouch/crouch-walk will you disappear?? Thanks again.
>
> Yes, but if you showed up on my radar then disappeared, I wouldn’t think you magically teleported away somewhere. Most gamers would have the common sense to know you’re still there :stuck_out_tongue:

or u died…? samething really. u didnt leave the area in essence

> > Wow thanks for the quick response guys I’m humbled!! Lonewolf, if you are visible on the enemies radar after sprinting and you crouch/crouch-walk will you disappear?? Thanks again.
>
> Yes, but if you showed up on my radar then disappeared, I wouldn’t think you magically teleported away somewhere. Most gamers would have the common sense to know you’re still there :stuck_out_tongue:

This. If you are put in this situation and you don’t want to confront an enemy, you need to plan your movement carefully. Many times they will find you. A good tactic would be to use hologram and just as you stop to crouch, send one out. That way on their radar it will appear as if you kept going.