Do you see 343 Guilty Spark Returning?

i believe he will simply because if we presume that The Diadict is in the game than you can bet your bottom dollar that the Librarian will be there to. In Primordium Chakas(343)say’s that the librarian lives and he is taking the Human ship to her. I think that the ship he gained conrol of was the infinity. This could explain the orange scanning we saw.

well there are other monitors you know and 343 Guilty Spark died on halo in Halo 3

Yes. He is just too good of a character to be dropped (even if he should be dropped).

I certainly hope he returns!

343 Guilty Spark was destroyed by a Spartan Laser in the control room of Installation 004B, which subsequently exploded in the dark space thousands of light-years beyond the edge of the Milky Way.

I think he’s done.

> well there are other monitors you know and 343 Guilty Spark died on halo in Halo 3

If you read primordium you see that 343 has several copies of himself and only one was killed.

> I certainly hope he returns!

Even though 343 Guilty Spark is 343s mascott he probably wont

> 343 Guilty Spark was destroyed by a Spartan Laser in the control room of Installation 004B, which subsequently exploded in the dark space thousands of light-years beyond the edge of the Milky Way.
>
> I think he’s done.

Read primordium, you’ll see.

> 343 Guilty Spark was destroyed by a Spartan Laser in the control room of Installation 004B, which subsequently exploded in the dark space thousands of light-years beyond the edge of the Milky Way.
>
> I think he’s done.

Think again…

Read Primordium.

I honestly can’t say, but I’ll waiver to say no. the explosion alone would have killed him, but if his memories and software were preserved, it could very well happen.

> > 343 Guilty Spark was destroyed by a Spartan Laser in the control room of Installation 004B, which subsequently exploded in the dark space thousands of light-years beyond the edge of the Milky Way.
> >
> > I think he’s done.
>
> Think again…
>
> Read Primordium.

I haven’t read that book. At the very least, the Spark we knew from the other games is certainly dead. If he has clones or something fine, but OUR Spark is done.

Spark is gone. His personality is destroyed,so I don’t see him returning.

Chakas,on the other hand…Well he has pretty much become a shipboard AI now. And I’d say that’s why the Cryptum flew to Infinity,as Chakas probably sent a signal to the Didact’s Cryptum.

> > > 343 Guilty Spark was destroyed by a Spartan Laser in the control room of Installation 004B, which subsequently exploded in the dark space thousands of light-years beyond the edge of the Milky Way.
> > >
> > > I think he’s done.
> >
> > Think again…
> >
> > Read Primordium.
>
> I haven’t read that book. At the very least, the Spark we knew from the other games is certainly dead. If he has clones or something fine, but OUR Spark is done.

But you forget, 343 is an AI, a computer file if you will. Where as clones would not share memories and personalities. This other 343 has the identical everything accept his body. 343 was similar to Cortana, meaning that he came from a human.

> > > > 343 Guilty Spark was destroyed by a Spartan Laser in the control room of Installation 004B, which subsequently exploded in the dark space thousands of light-years beyond the edge of the Milky Way.
> > > >
> > > > I think he’s done.
> > >
> > > Think again…
> > >
> > > Read Primordium.
> >
> > I haven’t read that book. At the very least, the Spark we knew from the other games is certainly dead. If he has clones or something fine, but OUR Spark is done.
>
> But you forget, 343 is an AI, a computer file if you will. Where as clones would not share memories and personalities. This other 343 has the identical everything accept his body. 343 was similar to Cortana, meaning that he came from a human.

However, as you learn from the Halo CEA terminals, after being assigned to Halo I004, Spark was absolutely alone. At what point after the Domain stopped functioning would he have been able to transfer experiences and changes to his personality to other copies of himself? I’d reason after 100,000 years of isolation, any copies of Spark would have become vastly different from the Spark we knew.

Unless 343 Guilty Spark can regenerate his burned parts from being fried by a Spartan Laser, I don’t think he’s gonna be in Halo 4…

> > > 343 Guilty Spark was destroyed by a Spartan Laser in the control room of Installation 004B, which subsequently exploded in the dark space thousands of light-years beyond the edge of the Milky Way.
> > >
> > > I think he’s done.
> >
> > Think again…
> >
> > Read Primordium.
>
> I haven’t read that book. At the very least, the Spark we knew from the other games is certainly dead. If he has clones or something fine, but OUR Spark is done.

Spark was just a chip of a personality from a human called Chakas who is also a monitor.

If he’s coming back, it won’t be the Spark we know, it’ll be Chakas himself.

Oh NO! More clones or copies.! :frowning:

I certainly hope i won’t have to fight them again!

I’m pretty sure that he won’t be coming back. After all, he blew up in 3. I’m sure anything that blows up and explodes into small pieces can’t be made back into one thing.

> i believe he will simply because if we presume that The Diadict is in the game than you can bet your bottom dollar that the Librarian will be there to. In Primordium Chakas(343)say’s that the librarian lives and he is taking the Human ship to her. I think that the ship he gained conrol of was the infinity. This could explain the orange scanning we saw.

Yes, at the end of the Halo book Halo: Primordium, I beleive it has the Infinity recovering the AI 343 Guilty Spark and trying to extract information, at which point he takes over the vessel in search of the Librarian. Just as you said.

> well there are other monitors you know and 343 Guilty Spark died on halo in Halo 3

Not the real spark the real one ( I think) was discovered by an ONI team in Primordium.

500th post! FTW!!!