Do you remember halo4beta.com?

well when it was up there was a glitch. While the page was loading it would show a download code. I have the code with me right now from pressing print screen. Should I try to redeem it?

lol yeh try it

no.

im sorry for double post

wouldnt hurt to try. the worst it could do is tell you the code was either invalid or expired or used

have you tried the code yet?

A Halo 4 beta? Can I laugh? Seriously can I? I think 343 made it perfectly clear there would be no beta. Any site like this or on Youtube has such things for the Halo 4 beta, they would be in big trouble or it’s just a fraud. Why not wait till the game comes out on Nov 6th.

facepalm

> A Halo 4 beta? Can I laugh? Seriously can I? I think 343 made it perfectly clear there would be no beta. Any site like this or on Youtube has such things for the Halo 4 beta, they would be in big trouble or it’s just a fraud. Why not wait till the game comes out on Nov 6th.

Or… He could enter said code for some laughs. Do it. Enter the code.

> Or… He could enter said code for some laughs. Do it. Enter the code.

I would laugh if his 360 gets screwed or his info getting hacked.

> > Or… He could enter said code for some laughs. Do it. Enter the code.
>
>
>
> I would laugh if his 360 gets screwed or his info getting hacked.

It has been a while since he last posted. This might have happened.

facepalm head Oye…this is just like on the telephone and internet these days with telemarketers and those annoying ads and crap.

> well when it was up there was a glitch. While the page was loading it would show a download code. I have the code with me right now from pressing print screen. Should I try to redeem it?

1. THERES NO BETA.
  2. Was confirmed by 343 EMPLOYEES
  3. THIS IS THE only way to call your attention that THAT page was totally <mark>FAKE</mark>
    end of story.(no offese)

> 1. THERES NO BETA.
> 2. Was confirmed by 343 EMPLOYEES
> 3. THIS IS THE only way to call your attention that THAT page was totally <mark>FAKE</mark>
> end of story.(no offese)

We all know that, old post is old. But still, it would be fun to hear what had happened if OP had entered the code or tried to participate in the beta :stuck_out_tongue:
I bet it was just some smart scam to get people to give away their credit card info or download some Trojan, happens all the time these days.

Absolutely not. You will risk yourself getting your account stolen.

Never fall for SCAMS like that!

Microsoft is shutting down any websites that have anything to do with Halo 4 Beta.

> Absolutely not. You will risk yourself getting your account stolen.
>
> Never fall for SCAMS like that!
>
> Microsoft is shutting down any websites that have anything to do with Halo 4 Beta.

Oh once BS Angel sees this they will take action right away they are serious about sites that scam like this. Youtube is worse when it comes to scamming people with H4 betas or anything like that. They put links to the sites like that on their comment on the video below which is good cause now Microsoft can take action. Plus these sites can get sued big time just watch. Never mess with the Halo franchise and scam the greatest game that was ever made on the planet on people! I hope MS shuts this site down and others that scam people for this! >{

LOL! Yes try it! It might work bro. Life is about making the right choices so go ahead dude!

> > > Or… He could enter said code for some laughs. Do it. Enter the code.
> >
> >
> >
> > I would laugh if his 360 gets screwed or his info getting hacked.
>
> It has been a while since he last posted. This might have happened.

That’s not how hacking works -_-