Do you recommend I buy a Kindle?

Hey :slight_smile: I’m thinking of getting a Kindle so I can read all the Halo books. i don’t know how, but I’ve managed to run out of space on my bookshelf. I’d get another but… I don’t have room.

So… Should I buy a Kindle? If so, which Halo books are available for me to buy in the UK?

Thanks!

Your best is to look on Amazon.com for which books are available in the U.K. I personally enjoy my Kindle.

> Your best is to look on Amazon.com for which books are available in the U.K. I personally enjoy my Kindle.

Thanks. How much was yours?

I personally dislike a Kindle, I prefer holding the actual book in my hand, depends on what you want. If you are shooting for being cheap, no Kindle.

I looooooooooooooove my Kindle. :slight_smile:

To me, nothing beats the nice feel of a book. However if you’re going from an eReader, a Kindle is definitely the most popular choice.

If you can afford it, I wanted an eReader as well so I went with an iPad. I’ve read the majority of the Halo novels on it (not to mention it easily converts back and forth to my iPhone through iCloud), and with all the added features it’s definitely worth the price.