Do You Prefer the HCS Motion Tracker?

In the HCS playlist the motion tracker only detects Spartan abilities like Sprint and Ground Pound. One thing I really appreciate about the game is that it slows it down a bit which makes it feel more Halo-like to me; but it slows the game down while lessening the benefits of crouching.

Would you prefer the HCS motion tracker in 2v2s and FFA and Slayer? Personally I think 343i has nailed it now. I would like this motion tracker to be used across the playlists. I’d like as much uniformity as possible and I think it would be worth doing.

> 2716903703776124;1:
> I’d like as much uniformity as possible

You don’t think different motion trackers would work better for different playlists? To be honest, as much as it could work in gametypes like 2v2 and 4v4, I don’t think that HCS motion tracker would be a good idea to add to something like BTB Heavies.

I would like to see HCS in all 4v4 arena game modes.

I think it would work nicely in Free-for-all, given the chaotic nature of the playlist.

HCS radar should be in all the ranked playlist; with the exception of swat, snipers and breakout which should have no radar. Just my 2cents.

> 2533274904158628;2:
> > 2716903703776124;1:
> > I’d like as much uniformity as possible
>
> You don’t think different motion trackers would work better for different playlists? To be honest, as much as it could work in gametypes like 2v2 and 4v4, I don’t think that HCS motion tracker would be a good idea to add to something like BTB Heavies.

Similarly, I don’t see it being a good change for Warzone either.

The HCS motion tracker must be in every ranked playlist