Do you play halo to cope with quarintine?

Hello everyone. I was wondering on how the casual halo player base ( and the pros of course) coped with quarantine. Do you guys play halo, or other? Explain in detail. Btw the answer must be video game related because I have no idea if we’re allowed to discuss things out of xbox. But if you wanna discuss, your funeral. lol. Anyway, no rude arguments, no profanity, kind arguments, nice language.

I got back into Halo more because, of quarantine and its a nice escape

> 2533274800329506;2:
> I got back into Halo more because, of quarantine and its a nice escape

I can relate to that

> 2535408113549197;1:
> Hello everyone. I was wondering on how the casual halo player base ( and the pros of course) coped with quarantine. Do you guys play halo, or other? Explain in detail. Btw the answer must be video game related because I have no idea if we’re allowed to discuss things out of xbox. But if you wanna discuss, your funeral. lol. Anyway, no rude arguments, no profanity, kind arguments, nice language.

I’m not gonna lie, the whole COVID-19 thing hasn’t really affected me all that much (fortunately). Not saying it isn’t a real thing with real consequences but I’ve been lucky. I’ve been an essential worker the whole time so I’ve actually had less time to play Halo with my increased hours. That has made it harder for me to earn challenges to get season points but it has made me get creative in the way I earn them. I’ve really enjoyed playing Halo on my Series X though and have been playing Call of Duty as a way to play with some friends I can’t see and my brother, since they’re lame and won’t play Halo. I’ve noticed there have been more people playing Xbox though since the quarantine so that has been good. I’ve met some cool people online in lobbies so that has been a positive. I like to look on the bright side of things not the negative. Now we just need Microsoft to get that Series X stock up so more people can join me!

I had so much fun playing all the Halo installments to complete their achievements and finish the TMCC seasonal challenges.

I play Halo to cope with life in general :frowning:

> 2533274798390869;6:
> I play Halo to cope with life in general :frowning:

I felt that ;-;

Quarantine helped me finish up the MCC achievements, and I also just did a lot more gaming in general. My area hasn’t been under official lockdown in quite some time, but I still spend a lot more time playing video games than I have in several years since there isn’t really much else to do

I play Halo MCC to forget about life for awhile and to be immersed back into the universe I love

I’ll always be back as long as Halo is alive.

I play because it helps get away from job stresses and because its Halo. With Infinite coming its like the perfect time to really get into it.

Due to pandemic I started playing MCC again after 2 years and I won’t let it go again. Halo has been what I’ve most played about 95% of the pandemic

No the only thing the pandemic has done was give a name to my lifestyle which is the quarantine lifestyle.

I play halo to play halo. Same as I have for years, with more free time of course.

I play Halo because I love Halo.

I can confess that I started to play Halo more since all this virus situation started. First of all I have more time now at house in Larnaca Houses for sale in Larnaca, Cyprus – Buy villa in Larnaca because I don’t have to drive to work and back every working day. So I use it to play Halo. I enjoy it a lot plus I disconnect my mind from all this news around me.