do you need another invite to the 2nd flight?

so i already got invited to the 1st flight, now im wondering if i need another invite to play the second flight or i get to automatically to play the second flight since i already had the 1st invite. let me know!

You need an invite to play every flight as the criteria 343 need can change per build. Saying that, the next flight is set to scale up as much as possible so everyone who is registered, opted in and eligible by the 13th of this month should hopefully be getting an invite.

> 2535428081270009;1:
> so i already got invited to the 1st flight, now im wondering if i need another invite to play the second flight or i get to automatically to play the second flight since i already had the 1st invite. let me know!

Nobody is automatically selected even if you played the first flight. The main thing that you have to remember is that being an Insider doesn’t guarantee being able to participate in an upcoming flight, just that you are eligible to receive an invite.

I hope I get invited this time, I hate that every halo youtuber and steam forum mod gets invited, nepotism sucks

> 2535450759167152;4:
> I hate that every halo youtuber and steam forum mod gets invited, nepotism sucks

They don’t. Content creators or moderators aren’t given priority, in previous flights some were but only due to their past history of providing valuable bug reports and feedback. The number invited compared to the rest of the Insiders that were invited was ridiculously miniscule (barely a blip).

343 have specific selection criteria they go through, which changes each flight. It’s not a random selection. Selection in done in a way that will benefit the data and results they want to see in their outcomes at the end of each flight:

> Please note that registering as a Halo Insider doesn’t guarantee access to technical previews or pre-release hands-on gameplay tests (“flights”). The number of Insiders being invited, and the criteria by which these Insiders are selected, will vary given the specific scope and goals for a flight. For the tech preview, we have concurrency targets tied to our overall goals that will inform how many total Insiders should be invited. Within that pool of players, our first priority will be ensuring we have a broad distribution of platforms (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and different PC configurations) and then we will look at overall tenure in the program, prioritizing our longest standing Insiders, until we’ve allocated every invitation.

> 2533274809226598;3:
> > 2535428081270009;1:
> > so i already got invited to the 1st flight, now im wondering if i need another invite to play the second flight or i get to automatically to play the second flight since i already had the 1st invite. let me know!
>
> Nobody is automatically selected even if you played the first flight. The main thing that you have to remember is that being an Insider doesn’t guarantee being able to participate in an upcoming flight, just that you are eligible to receive an invite.

ok thanks btw, let’s hope i get accepted.

> 2535428081270009;6:
> > 2533274809226598;3:
> > > 2535428081270009;1:
> > > so i already got invited to the 1st flight, now im wondering if i need another invite to play the second flight or i get to automatically to play the second flight since i already had the 1st invite. let me know!
> >
> > Nobody is automatically selected even if you played the first flight. The main thing that you have to remember is that being an Insider doesn’t guarantee being able to participate in an upcoming flight, just that you are eligible to receive an invite.
>
> ok thanks btw, let’s hope i get accepted.

A bigger pool of invites are being sent out for the next flight so the odds of being invited are pretty good.

> 2533274809226598;7:
> > 2535428081270009;6:
> > > 2533274809226598;3:
> > > > 2535428081270009;1:
> > > > so i already got invited to the 1st flight, now im wondering if i need another invite to play the second flight or i get to automatically to play the second flight since i already had the 1st invite. let me know!
> > >
> > > Nobody is automatically selected even if you played the first flight. The main thing that you have to remember is that being an Insider doesn’t guarantee being able to participate in an upcoming flight, just that you are eligible to receive an invite.
> >
> > ok thanks btw, let’s hope i get accepted.
>
> A bigger pool of invites are being sent out for the next flight so the odds of being invited are pretty good.

Everyone is being invited who signed up this time. it was confirmed already on twitter and YouTube. They want to max the servers out before launch.