Do You Like The New Playlist

What Do You Think About The New Play List,… Shooty Snipers

just okay

Pretty awful imo.

It’s fun for a bit… I just wish people would stop making a big deal out of a temporary social playlist.

Uuuugh I actaully wanted to practice with the sniper rifle because I suck at it,but noooo 343 has to give me a nornfang,and remove any reason for me use the playlist often.

No.

it ok but i like reg shotty snipers better

its fun the first 10 min as infection , but then I need ARENA

haven’t even tried it. Gimmick weapons belong in warzone.

I see a lot of dislike towards it, I found it fun to play.

that said, I do only play it twice a day

Its fun until you come up against an entire team who communicates like they’re playing HCS. And then it just turns into a grind fest.

> 2533274907200114;11:
> Its fun until you come up against an entire team who communicates like they’re playing HCS. And then it just turns into a grind fest.

This

jelly

It’s ok. It’s all pretty much OHK so whether you win or lose depends on how good your eye is and how quick on the trigger you are. Getting to use Nornfang is nice but you don’t feel that powerful because everyone has it.

Its fun for the most part but you need to be an experienced player to really full on like it.

i have no interest in playing team nornfags

> 2535472944977981;7:
> it ok butt i like reg shotty snipers better

same but it was fun on gullitione but standard would be fun their as well

I prefer classic shotty snipers. This new one takes alot of skill out of regular sniping and closes the skill gap by giving you one hit kills anywhere on the body

> 2533274816299345;12:
> > 2533274907200114;11:
> > Its fun until you come up against an entire team who communicates like they’re playing HCS. And then it just turns into a grind fest.
>
>
> This

I really wish we had a system like Halo 3. Those were the days. When parties of 4 were matched with parties of 4 and parties of one were matched with parties of one.

the list is still very little , it takes more content