Do you like the new armor?

Do you like the new armor? It looks kinda funky but I want your opinions.

It’d hard to tell what they’d look like from the pre-order pictures… I hope they show us them all in-game soon.

It looks stupid.

I over all like it, but I hope we get some in game shots. I cant stand the concept art, it looks like it’s been done in paint by a 5 year old, you look at the reach armour concept art hell even the ODST concept art and its like wow thats beautiful, with this its like, well the ideas good but heck what the - who are 343 paying to do this stuff!!!

I love the new armor.

No.

if you look at the halo 3 helmets most have proper size viser that any person could see out of clearly but with the helmets i’ve seen so far in halo 4 they all wired looking and don’t make sense. Take a look at the venator helmet and the gungnir helmet and tell me that you could wear that and see properly

Take it with an open mind. We have only seen a fraction of the available armor configurations. We have seen only a couple of the more conservative in size suits that are available. We haven’t seen any of the heavy setups and we haven’t seen any of the additional armor components, yet.

> I over all like it, but I hope we get some in game shots. I cant stand the concept art, it looks like it’s been done in paint by a 5 year old, you look at the reach armour concept art hell even the ODST concept art and its like wow thats beautiful, with this its like, well the ideas good but heck what the - who are 343 paying to do this stuff!!!

If it makes you feel any better it was confirmed that a monkey with a box of crayola crayons was paid to do the concept art. Frankie paid him with a barrel of bananas and a packet of Sherbet lemons.

Since we know we have a wide variety of customization, Im going to assume that what we have seen so far is only a small fraction of armor. Based on what we have seen so far, I do personally like the armor, some of the helmets are a little weird in my opinion, but overall I do like the look of most armor permutations. I like the armor skins as well, I feel like it gives us a new level of armor customization.

Im curious to see if 343i brings back older armor permutations as well, its definitely possible since they already brought back GUNGIR.

> Since we know we have a wide variety of customization, Im going to assume that what we have seen so far is only a small fraction of armor. Based on what we have seen so far, I do personally like the armor, some of the helmets are a little weird in my opinion, but overall I do like the look of most armor permutations. I like the armor skins as well, I feel like it gives us a new level of armor customization.
>
> Im curious to see if 343i brings back older armor permutations as well, its definitely possible since they already brought back GUNGIR.

Honestly I think it’s a given that old armors will make a return, if not then we have a problem.

Ugh I like the armour it looks similar to H3’s! The visors are a tad stragne but overall I love all of the new stuff! Can’t wait to see more armour!

Not sure at the min think over time I will like them.

Yes,actually i love it.The older halo armor didn’t look like something a futeristic bad@$$ would wear apart from Halo 1.It just looked like plastic toy armor that was supposed to be metal plates.Halo 4 armor looks like something they would wear.Halo reach was a step in the right direction.

The armor previewed in the game looks cool but the preorder exclusives i don’t know. O.o

I still will use the mark 6 armor.

I can’t really say I like it but I love the color schemes espically the forest one, I would love to have it Teal and white.

I’m fine as long as there is Mark VI (Coolest Armor lol).

So far none of the armors from Halo 4 look good to me. They all look cliched and cheesy. Its weird… so far I love the look of the level designs and the lighting and detailing but not a single armor that I’ve seen has blown me away.

With Reach I loved the look of the armor, which really was just a continuation of ODST, in the sense that the armors look worn, battle-weary, and practical. These new H4 armors look too clean, too over-designed and they look completely impractical. They look like they were designed purely to look “cool” and “futuristic” whereas Halo has always had the hard sci-fi look in the sense that things look good AND look like they could actually exist.

Maybe these new armors will look awesome in-engine… but at the moment to me they just look uninspired and lifeless. None of them have made an impression on me in the same way that ODST, EVA, CQB or Commando did etc etc.

> if you look at the halo 3 helmets most have proper size viser that any person could see out of clearly but with the helmets i’ve seen so far in halo 4 they all wired looking and don’t make sense. Take a look at the venator helmet and the gungnir helmet and tell me that you could wear that and see properly

Are you people okay?
Put on some sunglasses. The lenses are small, no?
But you can still see perfectly as long as they are close to your face.
Now, pull the sunglasses slightly away; It is a smaller view, correct?
Like I said, the closer, the more you see. As long as the visor is close you can see everything.

I think it looks cool and I want my armor to represent me as much as possible.

And I love how 343 put this in the game.

The only problem I have is choosing which place to pre-order from wish they just give you all 5.