Do You Like the Look of the Spartan IV?

Linky

I can’t decide if I like it or not. What do you think?

I maintain my stance in feeling that they look like robotic ninjas. They get my stamp of approval.

I’m not quite sure. It looks like more or less a base model. The design is interesting. The armor being made for the Spartan-IV’s is privately made armor. Its not the same people that made the previous sets of armor. So obviously there are going to be different designs. Grounds it in the fiction more. I can’t really pass judgement until i’ve seen more.

Yes, but they need a little work.

the head looks like hayabuasa modified

They look better than every non MC armor so far in the series.

Well the armor is really not that important since they’ll all have different types. I do hope that they are slightly smaller than M.C becasue that would make more sense, given the cannon.

I like it.

I really like the art direction in Halo 4. It all looks great.

I preferred having MC’s armor tbh.

The only thing i dont like is the helmet… Kinda makes me think of Ninja robots… but since thats entirely custamizable (as far as we know) yes, i do rather like them. Theres something to be said for Ninja robots… i think ill call mine lopez!

> I maintain my stance in feeling that they look like robotic ninjas. They get my stamp of approval.

I have to agree with you

I love it, except for the god-awful helmet.

Sure this armor set may not resemble past armor permutations in previous Halo games but come on guys… Armor customization has been in the past 2 Halo games and will definitely be in Halo 4. So unless you’re a guest in a multiplayer game chances are you wont look anything like this.

I love the body armor and stuff, I’m just not keen on the helmet :confused:

It’s very Crysis-y to me. At least that was my first impression.

None the less, we have to consider that we are likely looking at the default armour. The default armour is always boring. I think we will have some cool new customizations this time around.

Crosses fingers for Green Visor

Not digging the helmet right now, but obviously that’s just one helmet so meh.

As for the Spartan IV’s as a whole…they look like the playermodel from Crackdown 2.

:I

> I maintain my stance in feeling that they look like robotic ninjas. They get my stamp of approval.

Indeed. Awesome stuff 343, keep it up!

I personally do not like the what I guess we can call “default” helmet. but all other parts look great and I’m pretty sure i saw the halo 3 scout helmet in there. and it iz mah favoriitez!!!one!

Yeah the Helmet is the problem, every other Spartans normal Armor had a realistic sized visor and this one looks like you wouldn’t be able to see crap but other wise I like the look.