Do you like the Halo 4 Infinity menu music?

I believe the INFINITY menu has 2 different pieces of music. The first piece is when you enter the INFINITY menu and the piece kind of sounds like “heroic, epic-y” and the other is when you start your search in War Games and sounds “all weird, creepy, and kind of boring background music”. My question for you guys today is do you like this music? Would you have had liked something else?

I don’t like the music that plays when I search for other players - like I don’t mind it, but to me it just sounds like noise. It just sounds all obnoxious and depressing. I had to rip a few CD’s onto my Hard Drive to replace it. What do you guys think?

I can deal with it, on certain days. Usually i mute it and turn on the “true” halo ost and let it play, when i play Sp Ops, or Campaign. I only turn it off during War Games.

> I can deal with it, on certain days. Usually i mute it and turn on the “true” halo ost and let it play, when i play Sp Ops, or Campaign. I only turn it off during War Games.

Never knew there was an option to turn it off. I personally really like the in-game Spartan Ops music.

I bought the Halo 4 soundtrack because I really liked it, but more because it was way too quiet during the campaign and other modes.

I dont listen to any of the Halo 4 music. I have the Halo 2 soundtrack (both volumes), as well as the ODST Soundtrack and Halo 3 Soundtrack stored on a flash drive, and i play those on my 360 while i play Halo 4.

Yeah i dont mind it.