Do you like that Blur is coming back?

Now, I’m not sure if what we saw in that quick peek is Blur, but it sure looked like some damn good New Locke image. If Blur is indeed coming back and doing the cinematics, do you like that? Or would you rather have the cinematics be in-engine? For me, either way is fine.

Halo 2A cinematics are out of this world good, I have a hard time seeing any other company doing as good as Blur did so yes they should be doing those!

Yes to Blur.

Don’t think anyone can argue with that.

If Blur are coming back for Halo 5, Then I have zero objections.

I don’t think anyone can object to this, at all. Ever. Blur is amazing.

Hell yeah.

They always did amazing work…just look at the sacred ashes trailer and all the ME2 promos ( not to mention halo 2 a)

> 2533274840469109;1:
> Now, I’m not sure if what we saw in that quick peek is Blur, but it sure looked like some damn good New Locke image. If Blur is indeed coming back and doing the cinematics, do you like that? Or would you rather have the cinematics be in-engine? For me, either way is fine.

In engine, blur is beautiful, but Halo 5’s in game graphics should be good enough where they don’t need to hide behind CGI.

> 2533274952179659;8:
> > 2533274840469109;1:
> > Now, I’m not sure if what we saw in that quick peek is Blur, but it sure looked like some damn good New Locke image. If Blur is indeed coming back and doing the cinematics, do you like that? Or would you rather have the cinematics be in-engine? For me, either way is fine.
>
>
> In engine, blur is beautiful, but Halo 5’s in game graphics should be good enough where they don’t need to hide behind CGI.

“Who says I’m hiding” lol all jokes aside is you can only hide from CGI when your game hasn’t dropped. No matter how good in engine is. Cgi will always looks better. I’m no where near getting my halo movie so I’ll take it in form of -Yoink!- cgi and day

> 2533274952179659;8:
> > 2533274840469109;1:
> > Now, I’m not sure if what we saw in that quick peek is Blur, but it sure looked like some damn good New Locke image. If Blur is indeed coming back and doing the cinematics, do you like that? Or would you rather have the cinematics be in-engine? For me, either way is fine.
>
>
> In engine, blur is beautiful, but Halo 5’s in game graphics should be good enough where they don’t need to hide behind CGI.

I for one have always hated in-game cutscences if they can make it look even better they should.

I always prefer to have cut-scenes mirror in-game graphics as opposed to CGI. I like visuals consistent.

As much as I like these cg cut scenes they re-use assets or create further questions for the lore. 343 should do more in engine work for future games.

Love blur, happy they are back.

Microsoft should just buy Blur and combined their amazing graphics skills to halo and other games

I would be happy either way, but I would prefer in-engine cinematics.

> 2533274800110367;7:
> Hell yeah.
>
> They always did amazing work…just look at the sacred ashes trailer and all the ME2 promos ( not to mention halo 2 a)

Wait… Blur did those too!!!

Oh my god

> 2533274830366691;12:
> As much as I like these cg cut scenes they re-use assets or create further questions for the lore. 343 should do more in engine work for future games.

Agreed the lore should be priority.

> 2533274832341423;15:
> I would be happy either way, but I would prefer in-engine cinematics.

Agreed again. It always makes me jealous when the game resumes and it’s like half as beautiful as the cutscenes.

It’s a bit distracting, almost like watching a movie in between a game. Halo Wars, H4, and H2A looked amazing though. I welcome it!

> 2533274812935863;18:
> It’s a bit distracting, almost like watching a movie in between a game. Halo Wars, H4, and H2A looked amazing though. I welcome it!

And yet that’s how cut-scenes always feel, Unless all Cut scenes were done in First person view.(which would be totally corny)
I just dont by the immersion part of Cut scenes they were never about immersion the very means in which they are implemented means you a removed from playing.
Now you could some how make interactive cut scenes like Uncharted but for an FPS, similar to the elevator scene in halo 4 which i would welcome as well but other might no be as keen on it.

I personally think the more cinematic the cut-scenes are the better.
ANd with technology the Contrast is very minimal now then it was before.

Thumbs up for Blur on the Halo Wars and Halo 2: Anniversary cinematics. If they don’t return however, I’d be fine with Axis Animation (Halo 4 Prologue + Epilogue, Halo 4: Spartan Ops, Halo on Xbox One trailer).