Do you like rushers on halo wars?

Hi there, the reason i am putting up this question just to see if you guys like rushers or not on halo wars. To my option I don’t like rushers in Matchmaking, cause i like to take my time and make my army, i would send a scout out every 5 mins to look at players stuff, but i know i can’t make an army with 5 mins.

Rushers are adorable. Petty small attacks that always end up in me being on top. If you don’t have a defense or the ability to stalk a rusher then you should reevaluate your build to expect these scenarios. I once had a team that rushed us with a scarab so quickly I don’t know the exact time but he just went all in with some marines. Needless to say the moment that scarab fell he quit.

> 2533274903406057;2:
> Rushers are adorable. Petty small attacks that always end up in me being on top. If you don’t have a defense or the ability to stalk a rusher then you should reevaluate your build to expect these scenarios. I once had a team that rushed us with a scarab so quickly I don’t know the exact time but he just went all in with some marines. Needless to say the moment that scarab fell he quit.

I love it. All that hard work they put into a lone scarab only to see it fall at the point of attack and leave the enemy base defenseless. Brings a tear to my eye. Shutting down little brute chieftain attacks gives me a perfect opportunity for a counter assault. Gotta love those flame Marines.

> 2533274905624999;3:
> > 2533274903406057;2:
> > Rushers are adorable. Petty small attacks that always end up in me being on top. If you don’t have a defense or the ability to stalk a rusher then you should reevaluate your build to expect these scenarios. I once had a team that rushed us with a scarab so quickly I don’t know the exact time but he just went all in with some marines. Needless to say the moment that scarab fell he quit.
>
>
> I love it. All that hard work they put into a lone scarab only to see it fall at the point of attack and leave the enemy base defenseless. Brings a tear to my eye. Shutting down little brute chieftain attacks gives me a perfect opportunity for a counter assault. Gotta love those flame Marines.

It’s like, why do they throw away such a valuable unit (Brute Chieftain) that can literally keep you alive once it’s a two star. One time I was in 2v2 party teams and the moment their brute chieftain went down we pushed and obliterated them. It was in the docks and the chieftain would always stomp on my Cobras with that gravity hammer and use the building glitch (it was 3 star). That game lasted like 4 hours.

> 2533274903406057;2:
> Rushers are adorable. Petty small attacks that always end up in me being on top. If you don’t have a defense or the ability to stalk a rusher then you should reevaluate your build to expect these scenarios. I once had a team that rushed us with a scarab so quickly I don’t know the exact time but he just went all in with some marines. Needless to say the moment that scarab fell he quit.

Well the quitting part for me is when that army has his army made like 5 mins and im still getting mine and destroys my small force, n i quit cause he would already wipe out my army.
ut when i played aqainst of new players to the multiplayer they take their time which i love doing and as soon like 30 to like 45 mins in the game they quit when they see my army i mostly play as anders whih i had a nice line of hawks. But i did try rushing once with warhogs they didn’t work well for me.

I’m just gonna get the next rank, as I’ can’t be bothered to write actual comments.