Do you like Living Dead? :)

I like Living Dead. Do you?

:wink:

No.

yes yes yes yes
One of my favorite playlist. It needs more maps tho :frowning:

Yeah, I think they should add more community made maps.

:slight_smile:

> yes yes yes yes
> One of my favorite playlist. It needs more maps tho :frowning:

Yeah, I think it’s pretty fun. It was the best in Halo 3, but now there are no more Double EXP Weekends…Or Bungie Favorites. It’s like they completely forgot about Halo 3.

> Yeah, I think they should add more community made maps.
>
> :slight_smile:
>
>
>
> > yes yes yes yes
> > One of my favorite playlist. It needs more maps tho :frowning:

HELLZ YES!

I don’t like it because its Alpha zombies and infection on default maps which is really boring.

We need new gametypes and maps in this playlist then I would actually start playing it.

Not really, no. If it was fun and atleast tried to pretend to give each side a fair chance (two things which go hand in hand) then yeah, but I’ve gotten all the fun out of shooting fish in a barrel and suicide running campers until a zombie get’s lucky back in Halo 3. And atleast that game didn’t ship with betrayel glitches.

I liked it much more on standard Infection when being a zombie is fun. Alpha Zombies on the Cage is just a horrible, uneven mess. And unfortunately for me, it seems EVERYONE picks that map as well as Swordbase for just one reason: Easy camping spots.

yes, but lately its been -Yoink!- me off lol

Yes, I love when me and 2 of my friends go around the map. When 1 of them is covering the back, one is covering the front and one is in the middle as me move around the map.

Some games get out of hand though when betraying becomes -40 for over 4 players it’s a problem.

FF should definitely be turned off and so should betrayal booting.

not even a little bit.

> I like Living Dead. Do you?
>
> :wink:

yeah i love it. But only when theres no noobs killing there team mates XD

Haha, yeah. Living Dead is a betrayal-fest sometimes.

:smiley:

> > I like Living Dead. Do you?
> >
> > :wink:
>
> yeah i love it. But only when theres no noobs killing there team mates XD

> Haha, yeah. Living Dead is a betrayal-fest sometimes.
>
> :smiley:
>
>
>
> > > I like Living Dead. Do you?
> > >
> > > :wink:
> >
> > yeah i love it. But only when theres no noobs killing there team mates XD

The funny thing is I’ll ask people to betray me to get my ammo full again XD

i LOVE living dead, it definitely needs some community maps !

No, i don’t like the Matchmaking Living Dead. I enjoy Infection on Custom Games though, They should add community maps and game types with everyone playing it to have mics.

Only when I’m a Human, try to get the most kills as possible. Then once you become Zombie, AFK.

Rinse. Repeat.

I give it a 3/10

Short answer: No.

Why? It’s a mix of the new sandbox and the lack of support from Bungie.

In Halo 3, Infection was SOOO fun (matchmaking) because the maps actually had support, you would never play on Sandbox or something, it was always “Haunted Mansion” or something and the maps were forged to account for zombie gameplay.

Now what do we get? Evade’s weird physics and a shotgun that can double as a midranged weapon. And to top it all, we play on terrible maps like the Cage and Pinnacle. What happened to making the maps Zombie-specific?

So I avoid that playlist at all costs.

No, I don’t like Infection.

Aside from the fact that armor abilities shouldn’t be in Infection to begin with, they’re also not correctly assigned; if anything, zombies should have sprint and humans should have evade.

Default maps and some random Forge maps only? Where are the maps specifically designed for Infection? Or rather, why aren’t there any? Playing on such maps is half the fun in Infection.

Humans camping in Infection is a given; that’s how it’s supposed to be played. But not at locations with very long lines of sight.

Motion trackers need to go. You’re not supposed to know where the humans camp (you learn that anyway), and neither are you supposed to know that a zombie is right around the corner sneaking up on you. The extremely bright glow of the sword is a dead giveaway, anyway.

Shields for humans are wrong because of sword block, which is also wrong for Infection. If a zombie hits you, you die. End of story. But sword block and shields for humans + shotgun + no shields for zombies = stupid.