Do you like legendary slayer?

Yes or no? I like it but it could use a magnum as secondary and maybe a br variant. Like halo 3 team brs.

Is it perfect? No
Is it the best playlist in H4 absolutely

Remove sprint and ad in precision weapon starts (doesn’t have to be BR) and we got ourselves something beautiful

It’s pretty good, I do think that the ar has a little too much range tho.

I know, we need more precision weapons. Also it seems like they’re trying to keep the classic feel by not using the new weapons. But there’s tons of weapons from halo 2/3 that are not in halo 4 (spiker, mauler, smg…) it would be nice if they put a few suppressors or lightrifles here or there to fill up all the empty space. Heck, they’re not even using the storm rifle.

Am I the only one who thinks Legendary slayer would have been better if 343 had somehow balanced dual wielding and had inserted it into the playlist or the whole game all together? I fairly enjoyed the dual wielding on Halo 3 but did see how it was slightly overpowered.

> Am I the only one who thinks Legendary slayer would have been better if 343 had somehow balanced dual wielding and had inserted it into the playlist or the whole game all together? I fairly enjoyed the dual wielding on Halo 3 but did see how it was slightly overpowered.

Yeah, you’re the only one who thinks that

I like it!

Yes and no. Do I like what its trying to do?, yes. But I find it to be a some what frustrating experience.

  1. Because of Ressuply low and some mid skill players devolve matches in to a nade chucking contest.

  2. Precision Rifles are too powerful because one, there is no descope and two, an AR alone doesn’t properly combat them. You don’t even need power weapons on the map because which ever team has the BR’s will win.
    We need Magnums at spawn.

  3. Speaking of power weapons some of them on some of the maps have a spare ammo count that’s too high.

> Yes and no. Do I like what its trying to do?, yes. But I find it to be a some what frustrating experience.
>
> 1. Because of <mark>Ressuply</mark> low and some mid skill players devolve matches in to a nade chucking contest.
>
> 2. Precision Rifles are too powerful because one, there is no descope and two, an AR alone doesn’t properly combat them. You don’t even need power weapons on the map because which ever team has the BR’s will win.
> We need Magnums at spawn.
>
> 3. Speaking of power weapons some of them on some of the maps have a spare ammo count that’s too high.

You do know that the ability to pick up grenades existed before resupply right?

In previous halo titles you didn’t need a tactical perk to be able to do it

> Yes and no. Do I like what its trying to do?, yes. But I find it to be a some what frustrating experience.
>
> 1. Because of Ressuply low and some mid skill players devolve matches in to a nade chucking contest.
>
> 2. Precision Rifles are too powerful because one, there is no descope and two, an AR alone doesn’t properly combat them. You don’t even need power weapons on the map because which ever team has the BR’s will win.
> We need Magnums at spawn.
>
> 3. Speaking of power weapons some of them on some of the maps have a spare ammo count that’s too high.

I agree with everything you said. For me it’s usually a race for the br/carbine or otherwise my teams likely not gonna make it. However the first day playing every single match was a quitfest. Two games ended early cause the whole entire enemy team quit, but luckily that doesn’t happen anymore. I guess everyone figured out the weapon spawns. I just wish they’d put in promethean weapons, the lightrifle, suppressor and pulse grenades.

> > Yes and no. Do I like what its trying to do?, yes. But I find it to be a some what frustrating experience.
> >
> > 1. Because of <mark>Ressuply</mark> low and some mid skill players devolve matches in to a nade chucking contest.
> >
> > 2. Precision Rifles are too powerful because one, there is no descope and two, an AR alone doesn’t properly combat them. You don’t even need power weapons on the map because which ever team has the BR’s will win.
> > We need Magnums at spawn.
> >
> > 3. Speaking of power weapons some of them on some of the maps have a spare ammo count that’s too high.
>
> You do know that the ability to pick up grenades existed before resupply right?
>
> In previous halo titles you didn’t need a tactical perk to be able to do it

Yep and I hated it in those games too.

> I know, we need more precision weapons. Also it seems like they’re trying to keep the classic feel by not using the new weapons. But there’s tons of weapons from halo 2/3 that are not in halo 4 (spiker, mauler, smg…) it would be nice if they put a few suppressors or lightrifles here or there to fill up all the empty space. Heck, they’re not even using the storm rifle.

The suppressor can sub in for the smg, the storm rifle for the plasma rifle,the bolt shot for the mauler, the needler for the needler, and the concussion rifle for the brute shot.

I’m enjoying it, as long as it’s in the right map. Some of Halo 4’s Stock maps were not built around this concept.

All I’ll say is that I don’t play the playlist (I did check it out on Day1, but I only played about 4 games and haven’t been back to it since, and I don’t plan on going back to it), and Classic lovers finally have Classic.

I LOVE legendary slayer. If this playlist was in the beginning then me and my friends wouldn’t have left for those few months. IMO, neither would A LOT of other players as well which would have made a better population now.

Here’s to hoping this playlist is the staple of what makes the next Halo multiplayer.

> Yes and no. Do I like what its trying to do?, yes. But I find it to be a some what frustrating experience.
>
> 1. Because of Ressuply low and some mid skill players devolve matches in to a nade chucking contest.
>
> 2. Precision Rifles are too powerful because one, there is no descope and two, an AR alone doesn’t properly combat them. You don’t even need power weapons on the map because which ever team has the BR’s will win.
> We need Magnums at spawn.
>
> 3. Speaking of power weapons some of them on some of the maps have a spare ammo count that’s too high.

I do agree that Haven has TOO many rockets. Am I right that there are a total of 6 in that weapon?

> 1. Because of Ressuply low and some mid skill players devolve matches in to a nade chucking contest.

There is more than one solution in decreasing nade spam:

  1. Remove Resupply
  2. Spawn players with 1 grenade, leave Resupply in LS
  3. Spawn players with no grenades, introduce Personal Ordnance (grenades only) like the Global Championship, leave Resupply in LS

OT: Legendary Slayer is one of the most enjoyable playlists in Halo 4. Although I must say I’m disappointed as the population has been on a steady decline over the last three days.

Haven’t played Halo 4 in a while, what is Legendary Slayer, like Halo 3?

> Haven’t played Halo 4 in a while, what is Legendary Slayer, like Halo 3?

Its more like Halo 2 but with AR starts. There are no AA’s, no ordnance, and weapons appear on the map with set timers. Games go to 50 kills.

> > Haven’t played Halo 4 in a while, what is Legendary Slayer, like Halo 3?
>
> Its more like Halo 2 but with AR starts. There are no AA’s, no ordnance, and weapons appear on the map with set timers. Games go to 50 kills.

But it has Precision Rifles with no de-scope?
Hmm… might look into playing it for a bit later.