Do you like halo 5?

Ok the game by itself (not comparing it with other halos) how do you like halo 5, in your opinion do you like the gameplay, do you like the campaign, the guns and maps. What are some things tou like and dislike about halo 5 and do you generally like halo 5 or dislike halo 5 ( not comparing it to other halos)

yes

> 2533275010968401;2:
> yes

I love halo 5 to

Yeh

when im not getting wrecked in arena yes but during arena matches i hate it

> 2533274805919869;5:
> when im not getting wrecked in arena yes but during arena matches i hate it

I feel ya, I hate it when you do bad in arena and the worst part is if you are on a 5 game winning streak and then put in a mission victory and boom you loose

Well, I might as well break it down…
Campaign:
I expected Halo 5’s campaign to be a cliffhanger, it’s a bridge story, just like Halo 2’s. If people didn’t expect this, get used to the second story in a saga.
It’s length was fine in my opinion, Halo 3’s epicness to it with the dual scarab fight was something I yearned for once again in Halo 5, and the Kraken fight didn’t deliver. However, the squad mechanics were great, I loved the orders and would love to see them in a special multiplayer squad-based mode. I also loved the level design in campaign, the optional routes to the mission were a great addition and something a lot of people are probably just going to forget about.

Multiplayer:
Do I even have to linger on Multiplayer? It’s stellar! with the addition of more modes, It will honestly be my favorite Halo mp since Halo 2

Content:
The game feels rushed, however, 343 is listening to the community with these monthly updates, and I’m stoked to see where all these awesome DLCs take us

Many complains, but in overall, yes.

Campaign is ok but overall I like the game, especially matchmaking.

i love H5

I have loved every halo ever except Spartan -Yoink- and return of noncanonical Spartan -Yoink-

but halo 5 needed more chief than he who got his -Yoink- wiped on the floor

Really enjoy multiplayer. Biggest complaint is probably lack of gametypes and original maps.

Campaign gameplay was one of the best. But beindg mislead with the story, then having to fight the same rehashed boss over and over again really killed my late-game enthusiasm.

Warzone is fresh and frantic. We’ll balanced for all players being able to call in ordinance and vehicles, something that I would have said was impossible. Downside is that bosses spawn at same time, same location, and can be stolen at last minute; that kills my enthusiasm a bit. Really rhe boss kill steals being the only thing that come close to ruining it. Nothing worse than being just barely in the lead, wth a victory in sight, then losing because of a boss kill.
I recommend lowering the max point value of bosses, consider removing victory by boss kill, or having HVT’s spawn during middle of match instead of right at the end. I really dislike how killing Warden is 9/10 the deciding factor.

Yes I love it, but it needs work, it is greatly lacking content and variety. The campaign was disappointing to those of us who follow the lore and watched all the hunt the truth episodes, but the gameplay was good. The sanghelios missions were hands down the best in the game.

By itself, it’s a good game. Conoare it to Halo Reach and 4… well I’d rather play frisbee with the disc if I bought it physical.

> 2533274960629970;1:
> Ok the game by itself (not comparing it with other halos) how do you like halo 5, in your opinion do you like the gameplay, do you like the campaign, the guns and maps. What are some things tou like and dislike about halo 5 and do you generally like halo 5 or dislike halo 5 ( not comparing it to other halos)

If I don’t compare it to other Halo games, then I see it as just another average shooter. I don’t love it, I don’t necessarily like it, and I certainly don’t hate it, but I will find a small place for it somewhere in my heart. Otherwise, comparing it to other Halo games, its below average. 5/10 when not compared, 3/10 when compared to other Halos. Although, that 3/10 can quickly become a 7-8/10 if some things were added. My biggest desire for this game, and would actually restore some minute amount of hope I have for 343 and the Halo franchise, would be classic playlists, with classic weapons, classic mechanics, and classic maps. I want a playlist where I can enjoy the next generation Halo in the way I have always enjoyed halo. I can’t find anything positive about the new enhance mobility, because it alters the gameplay entirely to fit around it. And it’s not to my liking, at all. Just doesn’t feel like Halo.

To be honest, and I’ve never had to say this about any Halo game, except Halo 4, that the only reason I’m playing it is because the population numbers in the other Halo games are too low for a stable matchmaking experience. Which is extra unfortunate because I really don’t think that all the older halos will be revived for a second time. Not after what happened with the MCC. But who knows? Maybe 343 will feel as though they owe it to us to give us the classics back, but in a FUNCTIONING manner.

I like halo 5. I don’t like 343.

Halo 5 needs more content, then I’ll love it.

Compared to other Halos, I -yoink-ing hate it.

On its own, if it had a different title or something, it’s mediocre. The only feature that can’t be found in another game, but better, is forge. Warzone is like Battlefield’s conquest mode, but with half the players(BF’s conquest mode allows for 32v32 battles with your team broken down into squads to limit the chaos). Arena is like Halo 3’s multiplayer mode, but with half the gametypes and movement mechanics that don’t fit the killtimes. If I want to Sprint around and use thruster packs, I’ll play BO3 where those mechanics fit the gameplay.

The campaign doesn’t develop or expand on any of the main characters. In fact, 6 of the 8 main characters are nothing more than henchmen for Locke and Chief in that no action they take drives the narrative. They simply follow their leader at every turn and are never relied upon for anything story-related.

Overall, forge is the only area where Halo 5 can hold its head above the competition.

It’s awesome, one of the best games I’ve played.