do you like halo 5 so far?

Many people loved the beta and many people hated it. Lets see who gets the most precentage. If you are in original halo player please tell me what you think of halo 5 now.

I don’t love H5, but I don’t hate it either. It may sound harsh, however, H5 has just become irrelevant in my opinion.

From what I’ve seen, I love it so far. I was never usually a fan of 4v4 arena Gametypes, so when I started getting massively into it during the beta it was kind of a surprise. Now I’m just waiting for the reveal of this bigger multiplayer mode they keep hinting at…

Loving it. It still needs some changes, like removing Spartan Charge, removing Smart Link from Energy Swords, ARs, SMGs, and Shotguns; and giving the option for the classic zoom again. However, everything else is great. Oh, and I hate Eden. Such a campy map.

I personally have been loving it so far. It’s different than Halo 1-3, sure, but that’s not a bad thing. It still feels like Halo, and it built off of what makes the franchise so great. I look forward to its release!

> 2535422878796121;2:
> I don’t love H5, but I don’t hate it either. It may sound harsh, however, H5 has just become irrelevant in my opinion.

How can something be deemed irrelevant before it even come out?

I love it. The core Halo is back with new features, which I like (with the exception of Sprint). There are still some rough edges that need to be trimmed, hut I feel that it will be great at launch.

Hmm…um…hmm…eeny, meeny, miny, moe…

Nah. I’ll just wait for the campaign, like I always do. I’m not interested unless the campaign is good.

Abso-lutely.

The one thing about halo.that I couldn’t stand was sliding down a wall like Wiley coyote when I miss a crouch jump by 1 millimeter. Now that’s fixed!

Plus, it seems sprint is more of just a way to move to combat faster, rather than a getaway mechanic. Love it.

Abso-freaken-lutely yes!

I was apprehensive at first since loadouts and armor abilities from Halo 4 left a sour taste in my mouth. When I played the beta my opinion was immediately changed, the spartan abilities are surprisingly well balanced save for slide and spartan charge which seem pointless more than anything.

I can’t wait for more details on campaign and larger game modes like BTB.

Why is there no middle ground? I think the game has potential, though I have some problems with it.

Yes this game was amazing. It was the most fun i have had with halo since the days of halo 2 and halo 3

They threw too much stuff into it that just isn’t necessary, or even useful as a matter of fact. Feels like their adding -Yoink- just for the sake of adding -Yoink-. The core of the game is pretty good though. I personally would change the ads of all weapons to resemble the smart scope on the AR, that way it doesn’t feel too radically different from the original zoom and it seems logical enough as you are supposed to have your weapon directly linked to your HUD anyway and moving the gun up to your face is counterintuitive. Also I would take out the spartan charge. I will be trying to normally melee someone while sprinting and the next thing I know I knock them 50 feet away from me and they get away. BTW the spartans need to look more like jacked space marines and less like something out of an anime.

> 2533274932540799;3:
> From what I’ve seen, I love it so far. I was never usually a fan of 4v4 arena Gametypes, so when I started getting massively into it during the beta it was kind of a surprise. Now I’m just waiting for the reveal of this bigger multiplayer mode they keep hinting at…

I am a big team battle kind of guy so I want that.

All the high pitched bleeps and chirps like the hit marker noises piss me off.

100% can’t wait. I preordered 200 collectors editions.

> 2533274832341423;6:
> > 2535422878796121;2:
> > I don’t love H5, but I don’t hate it either. It may sound harsh, however, H5 has just become irrelevant in my opinion.
>
>
> How can something be deemed irrelevant before it even come out?

My exact same thought…

> 2629110318197767;15:
> All the high pitched bleeps and chirps like the hit marker noises piss me off.

I believe they already addressed that… while the beta was still underway. The “bleep” apparently only sounds when your shot results in a kill in newer builds of the game.

Well thats question … Its not about liking or hating I think… its more about If you feel comfortable playing it right ? (e.g. I totally hate MCC multiplayer but it still keeps me draging into and yes I still play it )
But here´s unpopular opinion so far : I like way how is game evolving (and here 343i listens to us guys → blaming sprint so they stopped shield regen to balance it etc…)

I love it although I didn’t play the Beta