Do you like Cortana's new look?

Simple, vote and comment.

If you voted yes say why and vice versa.

For example: I voted maybe and room for improvement. She seems very human which is how I imagined her from the books but at the same time she seems too solid for a hologram.

I think if the face was changed to look more like it did before, but with certain aspects kept from the artwork, for example,the lip color, hair color and eye color as seen in the artwork is kept then it could work. Because they are a much deeper blue compared to the rest of her holographic body which makes them stand out more, making her seem more alive. The detail on her body has also been improved. So I think if the face was changed and the rest of the details and upgrades are kept, then it would look perfect.

Maybe, I want to see gameplay first then I’ll judge if she looks good or not. Based on the concept art, she looks fine. I agree though, she looks a bit too human.

i said this in another cortana thread but no one replied ill ask it here

ok so i was wondering is this cortana art just gameinformers image of cortana, or did 343i make this piece or artwork, because if it’s just gameinformers then cortana might look completely different in halo 4 since it would be kinda fan made, because when halo 3 was coming out non microsoft/bungie game mags had their own art pics of cortana that were completely different to bungies image, so im wondering if this pic of halo 4 cortana is 343i’s work or gameinformers

I’m not looking too much into it since it’s just concept art. I’m sure her look will be different from previous games, but I doubt she’ll end up looking like something out of Japanese Anime in the game.

Personally, I prefer the new look. Most of what I have seen about Halo4 so far has been very sleek and stylized and I think that this new Cortana model follows that theme perfectly.

I’m sure her in-game appearance will be different, so my “yes” vote is only for the concept art.

> I’m not looking too much into it since it’s just concept art. I’m sure her look will be different from previous games, but I doubt s<mark>he’ll end up looking like something out of Japanese Anime</mark> in the game.

GOD NO!! I think she looks good now, all she needs is a little more tweaking.

They should make her sexier IMO, No reason why she shouldnt look like kasumi from DOA, or Mai from King of Fighters, or even cammy from street fighter.

Most of halos fans are male so a little fan service wouldnt hurt

Cortana looks really good. I don’t really have any problem with how they changed her face like other people, though I guess for canon’s sake they should’ve retrained a little bit more of her original facial structure, but really she looks great. I have no problem with the look at all. In fact, it’s pretty attractive. It’s not like I’m ogling her, but she looks a lot more feminine. In my opinion her original renditions were slightly masculine.

To anyone mentioning how her bust got larger, is it really that big of a deal?

Besides, in the big picture, she’s a hologram. Her shape can be whatever the hell she wants.

> They should make her sexier IMO,

I completely agree.

> To anyone mentioning how her bust got larger, is it really that big of a deal?
>
> Besides, in the big picture, she’s a hologram. Her shape can be whatever the hell she wants.

So she changed it to make it larger…perhaps to impress chief? :stuck_out_tongue:

I liked her Halo 3 look the most. I’m just not a fan of how her head looks, the hair, face, etc.

But this is just concept art, (cover art at that), I’m sure she’ll look better as time goes on.

She got saggy -Yoink- DX

I like her design. I want to see some in game shots.Maybe she’ll be a bit lighter.

> Cortana looks really good. I don’t really have any problem with how they changed her face like other people, though I guess for canon’s sake they should’ve retrained a little bit more of her original facial structure, but really she looks great. I have no problem with the look at all. In fact, it’s pretty attractive. It’s not like I’m ogling her, but she looks a lot more feminine. In my opinion her original renditions were slightly masculine.
>
> To anyone mentioning how her bust got larger, is it really that big of a deal?
>
> Besides, in the big picture, she’s a hologram. Her shape can be whatever the hell she wants.

I don’t think her bust got larger, she just isn’t as perky as she previously was, so it appears larger than before.

> Maybe, I want to see gameplay first then I’ll judge if she looks good or not. Based on the concept art, she looks fine. I agree though, she looks a bit too human.

I think that’s the point. The new trilogy is going to try and humanize the Chief. Cortana is an integral part of his being.

> > They should make her sexier IMO,
>
> I completely agree.

Didn’t Cortana adopt Halsey’s younger years form? Halsey is described as not being especially attractive.

Just thought i would make this comparison real quick

Well it’s definitely different from the teaser version (which I hated). Otherwise, it’s not bad.