Do you know why I dont complain about Halo 4?

Because I’m too busy playing it

Woohoo.

Same here.

Except right now. JK, quality post.

Here here!

Yet you stopped playing it, to post about not complaining about it, because other people are complaining about it?

I think you saved Halo 4.

Quick tip for complainers, Don’t it easy play something else or go back to Reach.

I really like the game it’s just 343i customer support is… Lacking.

Nothing is wrong with complainers. Why are they complaining? Because they love Halo A LOT and hate to see it neglected by a developer.

Complainers, contrary to popular belief, love Halo. Probably more so than a lot of people who don’t find any flaws in the game (not saying that’s you OP. Just some). At least some of them offer constructive feedback, which is better than nothing.

> Quick tip for complainers, Don’t it easy play something else or go back to Reach.

such a logical well though out post “i know you spent 60 dollars on this game and 343 lied about returning halo to it’s roots, but get over it”. how about you stop pretending this game is perfect and lets start trying to improve it, cause halo 4 has plenty of room for improvement.

i have no problem that people enjoy the game, but when they defend it as if it were a gift from god it is just going to far. just look at the lack of custom game options, you can’t tell me for halo that’s even remotely close to acceptable.

> Quick tip for complainers, Don’t it easy play something else or go back to <mark>Reach</mark>.

laughinggirls.jpg

Cool story bro, tell it again.

> Nothing is wrong with complainers. Why are they complaining? Because they love Halo A LOT and hate to see it neglected by a developer.
>
> Complainers, contrary to popular belief, love Halo. Probably more so than a lot of people who don’t find any flaws in the game (not saying that’s you OP. Just some). At least some of them offer constructive feedback, which is better than nothing.

I understand that, I even made a post before launch: “at least it shows they care”. cant find it though. I’m just sick of people saying “Complete disappointing” and “Worst halo ever” and “Everything Sucks”.

There’s no such thing as a perfect anything, but this is treating it as if it’s absolute total crap… and then that crap had crap… and that crap had weird relations with a half drunk raccoon that found some liqueur in the trash and began hallucinating that the crap was an angel… and they made halo 4

Humans change so does everything else i been playing Halo since the start when i was six long ago i love Halo but do you see me Complaining ? Nope. Yes many things where removed but new things where added.

> Cool story bro, tell it again.

Don’t you mean Type it again ? Or you can go back and read it