Do you know any pro player with Default ?

I play right now with Default control settings, but all the people say that with Bumper Jumper or Helljumper you got so much advantage. Is it true? Do you know any pro playing with Default control settings?
The problem is that it is so hard to changue your mental scheme, since the controls are already asociated with the reflexes

> 2533274885566464;1:
> I play right now with Default control settings, but all the people say that with Bumper Jumper or Helljumper you got so much advantage. Is it true? Do you know any pro playing with Default control settings?
> The problem is that it is so hard to changue your mental scheme, since the controls are already asociated with the reflexes

Im not sure about the pros, i know some good players adopt the claw technique (middle finger for right trigger, index finger for face and shoulder buttons.

Im currently on default as well but tried switching to bumper jumper and found the experience to be very painful. If you do, do it play the campaign as MP is very frustrating whilst making such a fundamental change.

The only other option is to go for a controller with paddles/buttons on the back.

The claw is so H2, elite controller with H4 settings.

I play Default, Southpaw sticks…I always used to have to play claw…I made my own “scuf” and then got the elite when it came out. If your a little tech savvy making your own scuf isnt that hard

no clue

isn’t ninja playing on default?

> 2533274805604025;3:
> The claw is so H2, elite controller with H4 settings.

I have an elite, use default, and still play claw XD

Whats wrong with claw? Its very nice for me, I do not understand how people use index for trigger when you put thumbs on thumbstick. It just seems like the natural evolution of where the fingers go.

Proximity recently started using Fish Stick, as the melee is quicker and zooming on the left trigger is good for maintaining a steady aim.

i made the transition to bumper jumper it only takes a couple of days well worth it. i doubt any pros play on default because of the disadvantage of not being able to jump and shoot as well.

> 2533274885566464;1:
> I play right now with Default control settings, but all the people say that with Bumper Jumper or Helljumper you got so much advantage. Is it true? Do you know any pro playing with Default control settings?
> The problem is that it is so hard to changue your mental scheme, since the controls are already asociated with the reflexes

You will relearn relatively quickly. I know of no pro that use default. I personally use Bumper Jumper.

I have always been under the impression that the game companies testers have tried all the other settings and came up with the best and used that as a default setting. I always stick with the default setting, sometimes I might change the sensitivity.

> 2535433238497925;12:
> I have always been under the impression that the game companies testers have tried all the other settings and came up with the best and used that as a default setting. I always stick with the default setting, sometimes I might change the sensitivity.

i would take the pros advice over the game testers, i believe halo 5 default was to appeal to cod players/casuals to bring more people in.

> 2535464313430433;13:
> > 2535433238497925;12:
> > I have always been under the impression that the game companies testers have tried all the other settings and came up with the best and used that as a default setting. I always stick with the default setting, sometimes I might change the sensitivity.
>
>
> i would take the pros advice over the game testers, i believe halo 5 default was to appeal to cod players/casuals to bring more people in.

I am willing to try. What settings do the pro’s use?

This is an educated guess and different pros use different layouts (walshy inverted claw,formerpro) just an example different pros use different layouts the keypoint though is the reason to use them the claw is obviously a hard adjustment but useful. Bumper Jumper in one of the most common and is the one i have switched to for the ability to aim and jump very easy. Keep in mind to use a lower sensitivity as landing every shot is key. also alot if not all pros turn off vibration can be a annoing adjustment but it does help with aiming. the last thing i can think of is disable assassination if your serious about getting all kills.

Thanks for the info.
Looks like I have some homework to do!!

But how does on sprint and move around the right stick to turn, when your thumb is on the A button???

On Bumper jumper

Helljumper is probably the new best option, since you can hold the trigger to rescope immediately.

Bumper Jumper is the best. Combine that with elite controller and map aim & thrust to the paddles.

Play through the campaign on heroic or harder to get used to it then go back to mp & profit.

I play on Bumper Jumper but I’ve remapped LT to zoom, RB - throw grenade and RS to Melee. LT to zoom is huge in this since the descope is back. Play on an elite controller as well