Do you have common sense or do you complain?

OK, let’s just be honest, all you complainers. You will put 4 and 343 down so much making it look like digital dirt, but…uh…<mark>who’s still going to buy it.</mark>

It doesn’t matter if you buy it used, I do that with just about every game, even halo 3 which is one of my favorite games.

So now I think all the people who have any sense, let’s just stop listening to them. Or better yet, all of you shut up!!!

Really it is kinda sad, screw if there is sprint. Screw if there is the DMR. Screw if there is a gun leveling system like COD. If you can’t shut the hell up just move over to COD or Battlefield which frankly, are good games, you are just not used to it or <mark>can’t handle a challenge.</mark>

So which side are you on.

Oh and I will be looking at how many views there are, not your bullcrap excuses. Again you are going to play and buy the game. You people just can’t go do something else, you have to sit at your computer for hours ranting about this and that. If you think about halo’s gameplay, maps, weapons, etc. You will understand this can be a improvement. So peace out.

Amen, brother.

There’s still barebones playlists. To those who complain, you got your wish, Halo 2/3 gameplay. STFHU! -_-

yep classic playlists. still dont understand the complaints either.
Especially not the ones that say “all playlists should be classic RAWR!!!”

I bet you even the complainers will hit the ‘‘I got some sense’’ button.

Me? Yes i got sense, i wanna let 343i roll out more details and gameplay BEFORE i judge. For now i think it looks great.

we complain because we care.

its called not being 100% complacent with random nonsensical trashcan mechanics. its a burden, but were fighting the good fight, for a better halo.

only a true gentlemen complains about complaining.

> we complain because we care.
>
> its called not being 100% complacent with random nonsensical trashcan mechanics. its a burden, but were fighting the good fight, for a better halo.
>
> only a true gentlemen complains about complaining.

Gentlemen don’t complain, they bring constructive feedback to the table and discuss it.

In my opinion it didn’t need its own thread, but people will complain no matter what. They complained when Halo 2 came out, they complain when Halo 3 came out, and they’re going to keep complaining. I’m gonna buy Halo 4 though, I might even pre-order.

> we complain because we care.
>
> its called not being 100% complacent with random nonsensical trashcan mechanics. its a burden, but were fighting the good fight, for a better halo.
>
> only a true gentlemen complains about complaining.

all I see are opinions based on scarce details that are still subject to change.
Take a seat, sir.

> <mark>can’t handle a challenge.</mark>

Wait are you implying that default Reach was a challenge too? LOL

Yes people complain a lot, but this thread is still worthless. People who don’t like AA or whatever are still going to complain. And saying “well there is classic playlists” is not an excuse, because it is only one playlist. Maybe we want to play something other than the gametypes offered in that, without people flying around on jetpacks.

So the problem isn’t that people are complaining, that at least shows what people don’t like and gives 343i something to consider. The problem is people keep making new threads to say the same point, like this one which says the same exact thing as a thread a few hours ago.

> Yes people complain a lot, but this thread is still worthless. People who don’t like AA or whatever are still going to complain. And saying “well there is classic playlists” is not an excuse, because it is only one playlist. Maybe we want to play something other than the gametypes offered in that, without people flying around on jetpacks.
>
> So the problem isn’t that people are complaining, that at least shows what people don’t like and gives 343i something to consider. The problem is people keep making new threads to say the same point, like this one which says the same exact thing as a thread a few hours ago.

Also, this.