Do you have a WP7?

If you do, here’s some lockscreen wallpapers from Halo Reach for you. If you don’t have a WP7, the dimensions for the pictures are 480x800 @96dpi; just so you know if you decide to download the zip and use a pic. :slight_smile:
Oh, and if you missed the first pack, here it is:
Pack I
and the new pack:
Pack II

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

Sweet, Ave. Good work. :slight_smile:

Too bad I got a Droid, haha. Keep it up.

> Sweet, Ave. Good work. :slight_smile:
>
> Too bad I got a Droid, haha. Keep it up.

Sadly, they don’t because of the set up. But you could use some of my panoramas as backgrounds. They have a good width that should fit the Droid’s needs. :slight_smile: look here. You might find something that works.

Now I feel bad that Android devices can’t take part. What is the size the pics need to be? I’ll make some sometime. :slight_smile:

Great work as usual!

I can’t get the links to work :frowning:

> I can’t get the links to work :frowning:

Fixed 'em

I don’t have one, but thanks anyways!

PS: Nice work.

Oh O.K.

Thanks. Good job.

I do, I do! Lock screen currently Trololol guy, but it will now change, thanks!

> I do, I do! Lock screen currently Trololol guy, but it will now change, thanks!

My pleasure. :slight_smile:
And thanks to bs angel for mentioning the lockescreen wallpapers on the Waypoint blog. :smiley:

Those are awesome! Now to get a WP7… :wink:

I have one and am a major sadface over the fact that I cannot put my Superintendent ring tones on it.

Yeah, Windows Phone 7 does not support user installed ringtones at this time. Yay?

Nice job, 42! Very cool stuff…

Grim

I’m an Apple guy myself, and I am currently rocking a seventh column wallpaper, but I am seriously considering using one of your panos… or mine :wink:

Hahaha, oh man… You better never change that background.