Do you have a good K/D in matchmaking?

My K/D Ratios are as follows:

Halo: Reach - K: 35530, D: 25890, K/D Ratio: 1.37
Halo 2 - K: 0, D: 0, K/D Ratio: 0.00
Halo 3 - K: 17580, D: 15335, K/D Ratio: 1.15
Halo 4 - K: 4668, D: 3379, K/D Ratio: 1.38
Halo MCC - K: 3940, D: 2351, K/D Ratio: 1.67

My K/D Spreads are as follows:

Halo: Reach - K/D Spread: +9340
Halo 2 - K/D Spread: 0000
Halo 3 - K/D Spread: +2245
Halo 4 - K /D Spread: +1610.
Halo MCC - K/ D Spread: +1581

No. I have a negative K/D.
Bracing for noob-calling

Yes. I don’t care as long as it tracks my total kills.

Idk, mine typically falls between 1.30 and 1.5 over all.

Positive on every game :).

Typically mine is 1.5 to 2.0.

> 2535429758740036;2:
> No. I have a negative K/D.
> Bracing for noob-calling

Do you focus more on team work, objectives, and driving around teammates?

> 2533274829152751;5:
> Positive on every game :).

I go positive in KD probably around 90% of the time and the other 10% is typically because of stuff like uneven teams, lagging, poor teammates and no teamwork.

> 2533274809354935;7:
> > 2535429758740036;2:
> > No. I have a negative K/D.
> > Bracing for noob-calling
>
>
> Do you focus more on team work, objectives, and driving around teammates?

Objectives.

> 2535429758740036;9:
> > 2533274809354935;7:
> > > 2535429758740036;2:
> > > No. I have a negative K/D.
> > > Bracing for noob-calling
> >
> >
> > Do you focus more on team work, objectives, and driving around teammates?
>
>
> Objectives.

I’ll go ahead and admit that teamwork, objectives, and being a Wheelman do not interest me in the slightest. As a matter of fact if my team looses the match but i finish with more kills than deaths I consider it a good match.

When I first started playing mcc on the xbox one it took me quite a long time to adjust to the 60fps aspect of the game
I was going negative for a long time.
However now after continuous play I have risen my k/d to 1.527
I was also quite good on halo5:guardians not to brag or anything :wink:

In Halo Reach I was 1.59 at the end there, but I was still losing over 85% of my matches. My w/l ratio was only 1.19 I believe. I played 1,000 matches and it’s a shame I will never see that profile again because I had gotten insanely good at it once I fixated on TU playlists… A lot of good memories using my brother’s account on Reach because he never played it, but for some reason the account was perma-banned a few months ago and my stats were wiped.

In Halo 4 I was 1.4 and my win/loss was 1.26. I played 88 matches… lol.

MCC has my worst win/loss ratio and my worst k/d ratio. It continues to be an unpleasant experience.

I would say so from what the games and Waypoint tell me.

> 2535460843083983;12:
> In Halo Reach I was 1.59 at the end there, but I was still losing over 85% of my matches. My w/l ratio was only 1.19 I believe. I played 1,000 matches and it’s a shame I will never see that profile again because I had gotten insanely good at it once I fixated on TU playlists… A lot of good memories using my brother’s account on Reach because he never played it, but for some reason the account was perma-banned a few months ago and my stats were wiped.
>
> In Halo 4 I was 1.4 and my win/loss was 1.26. I played 88 matches… lol.
>
> MCC has my worst win/loss ratio and my worst k/d ratio. It continues to be an unpleasant experience.

In reach I have almost +10,000 in kills which seems impressive but I only have a 1.34 K/D Ratio and over 35,000 kills. Suddenly almost having +10’000 kills isn’t so impressive.

my best K/D is on Halo 4:
K: 18506
D: 14791
Ratio: 1. 251

The Halo game I’ve played the most in multiplayer is Halo Reach (4 days, 20 hours in multiplayer. Most of my playtime is in campaign and custom games), and my K/D in that is 1.18. (11733 Kills and 9974 Deaths)

Mine is terrible on Reach and 3 because those were my first journeys into multiplayer. It is a bit better in Halo 4 though still not great, but significantly better in MCC.

(In a pretentious voice) Yeah I dont know mine is like a 6.0, is that good? Idk i dont really keep up in other…peoples stats.

I have a pretty bad K/D

I have a bad KD in all