Do you hate people who don't agree with you on sprint?

There have been a lot of insults thrown at each other over whether sprint should be in or not. I’m anti-sprint, but I definitely don’t hate pro-sprint people. I’m sure that most of you don’t actually hate them, but do some of you hate them? 0_o

If you do, then I recommend that you find a psychologist as fast as possible.

This should help

This is more of a, “Do you dislike others opinions?” thread cloaked in a Halo 4 theme. Toss this in the Off-Topic forum with ye passive-aggressive threads!

> This is more of a, “Do you dislike others opinions?” thread cloaked in a Halo 4 theme. Toss this in the Off-Topic forum with ye passive-aggressive threads!

This is directed towards the Halo 4 community though.

Haha

> > This is more of a, “Do you dislike others opinions?” thread cloaked in a Halo 4 theme. Toss this in the Off-Topic forum with ye passive-aggressive threads!
>
> This is directed towards the Halo 4 community though.

Yet if one were to give an ounce of their time to think about this question, they’d find that those who dislike others based on their opposing views of the sprint feature, would most likely also dislike others opinions that differentiate from theirs outside of the game.

lern2logic

> > > This is more of a, “Do you dislike others opinions?” thread cloaked in a Halo 4 theme. Toss this in the Off-Topic forum with ye passive-aggressive threads!
> >
> > This is directed towards the Halo 4 community though.
>
> Yet if one were to give an ounce of their time to think about this question, they’d find that those who dislike others based on their opposing views of the sprint feature, would most likely also dislike others opinions that differentiate from theirs outside of the game.
>
> lern2logic

Depends on how important Halo is to you. I love you.

EDIT: Also just to tell you I wasn’t thinking, I just wanted to post a topic. I liked the community on b.net better since they were more laid back. There was no sniffing each other if a topic wasn’t important enough. If you don’t find it important, or worthy of you, then don’t post to it, and let it die down.

I could point you in the direction of a few people who seem to hate anyone whose opinion differs from their own.

I hate anyone who hates anyone about hating sprint. It’s stupid.

I am pro-sprint, that isn’t to say that if they removed it I would cry about it, but I support 343’s decision to have it in.

That being said I came into this community very respecting and accommodating. However after being stat-flamed by specific MLG/Anti-sprint players on my 1.2 K/D ratio when I never stated I had superior skill in this game (is that really that awful?) I started to dislike them. One kept specifically coming back and was unrelenting, and in the heat of that they started to throw out insults to me and other forum members. But at the same time, there was an anti-sprint person who made sense, saw things much more logically, and explained their opinion in a very respecting manner.

While there is a good amount of inhospitable and “elitist” members on this forum, there is also a good amount of respecting members as well.

So no, I don’t dislike anti-sprint people, but I dislike people claiming their own niche determines their superior value or intelligence as a customer and a person.

> I am pro-sprint, that isn’t to say that if they removed it I would cry about it, but I support 343’s decision to have it in.
>
> That being said I came into this community very respecting and accommodating. However after being stat-flamed by specific MLG/Anti-sprint players on my 1.2 K/D ratio when I never stated I had superior skill in this game (is that really that awful?) I started to dislike them. One kept specifically coming back and was unrelenting, and in the heat of that they started to throw out insults to me and other forum members. But at the same time, there was an anti-sprint person who made sense, saw things much more logically, and explained their opinion in a very respecting manner.
>
> While there is a good amount of inhospitable and “elitist” members on this forum, there is also a good amount of respecting members as well.
>
> So no, I don’t dislike anti-sprint people, but I dislike people claiming their own niche determines their superior value or intelligence as a customer and a person.

Haha, realize that what you said not only applies to this forum, but to the whole world. There’s no escaping the waves of ignorance, less’ you’re in a private group//website etc.

Nope. It is saddening to hear people say that sprint speeds up the game and is needed for halo to be relevant, though.
smh

If Halo4 is anything like Reach, i’m done.

> Haha, realize that what you said not only applies to this forum, but to the whole world. There’s no escaping the waves of ignorance, less’ you’re in a private group//website etc.

Yes, but I just chose to share a story. In real life I don’t like people who think they’re better then someone because of certain aspects but at the same time I don’t dislike people who have a different opinion of me, which is what is implied in this topic.
so while yes, it’s futile to make a forum specific thing about this at the same time I think people have varying opinions of what they can tolerate and can’t, since the only thing present here are opinions on Halo 4 and not real world issues like -Yoink!-, invading Iran, or playing God Lol

Nope.

I actually find their imaginary ideas as to why sprint is good amusing.

No, but I hate the mass of copy/pasted threads that include no rational thinking.

> > > > This is more of a, “Do you dislike others opinions?” thread cloaked in a Halo 4 theme. Toss this in the Off-Topic forum with ye passive-aggressive threads!
> > >
> > > This is directed towards the Halo 4 community though.
> >
> > Yet if one were to give an ounce of their time to think about this question, they’d find that those who dislike others based on their opposing views of the sprint feature, would most likely also dislike others opinions that differentiate from theirs outside of the game.
> >
> > lern2logic
>
> Depends on how important Halo is to you. I love you.
>
> EDIT: Also just to tell you I wasn’t thinking, I just wanted to post a topic. I liked the community on b.net better since they were more laid back. There was no sniffing each other if a topic wasn’t important enough. If you don’t find it important, or worthy of you, then don’t post to it, and let it die down.

I used to think Bungie’s community was better as well. I later realized it was pure ignorance. Bungie’s isn’t better, neither is 343’s. Sometimes the wrong people will visit the wrong thread. Some users are too fixated on certain things. Some are either too dedicated to Halo or to opinion. Either one, it’s just a different view of things, not a better one. Whichever one suits you better, post there.

I want some love too.

I do not hate other people who disagree with me. I dislike an emotional reaction that tries to personally insult a person, though.

> Nope.
>
> I actually find their imaginary ideas as to why sprint is good amusing.

perfect example of the kind of specimen people dislike. not because he disagree, but because he thinks anyone who thinks sprint is even a little worthwhile has no arguments of any merit. Thanks for being our prime example SatanReverence

I don’t get emotionally invested in discussions, I’ve never understood why anyone would, especially on the internet. However if sprint is in the game and if it is implemented badly enough to ruin the game then I’ll more than likely hate everyone that supported sprint. Well probably not hate, but I’d definitely have a low opinion of them.

> > Nope.
> >
> > I actually find their imaginary ideas as to why sprint is good amusing.
>
> perfect example of the kind of specimen people dislike. not because he disagree, but because he thinks anyone who thinks sprint is even a little worthwhile has no arguments of any merit. Thanks for being our prime example SatanReverence

lol.

Every single argument you come up with gets shot down immediately.

So no, they don’t hold any merit.

> I could point you in the direction of a few people who seem to hate anyone whose opinion differs from their own.

While being really passionate about something may almost seem like hate in an argument, it hardly ever is. Sure, that person may hate your opinion, your arguments, but you would have to be a real jerk to make them hate you. In which case you would have most likely deserved it.

I admit, I dislike the opinions that differe with my own, but why would I otherwise have a different opinion? There is also a single person on these forums whose arguments I hate, but I still don’t hate him. And even though I hate many opinions of people, there is only one person on these forums who I hate. And that has nothing to do with their opinion, nor their arguments, but their general attitude towards anyone else than themselves. And were I to say his username, most likely anyone ever argued with him would agree with me.

Anyhow, at this moment there is no one on the opposite side of the argument whom I would hate, not even anyone whose arguments I would hate. And I only feel slight dislike towards their opinion, not hate.