do you guys ever spawn inside a rock

when the game first came out i spawned into a rock twice and once in a fuel tank by the armory. hasnt happened since the first month does this ever happen to any of you.

rock spawn at 5:50

I spawned at the places where the vehicle comes out in the garage at battle of noctus

Close enough…

It was pretty upsetting losing my sword that way.

> 2533274799135257;3:
> Close enough…
>
> It was pretty upsetting losing my sword that way.

Ouch, that’s rough.

though I have to admit, I love glitches like these (out of map areas). Something about it reminds me of the superbounces in halo 2. I tend to have a non-serious mood while playing so I just crack up if I get a inside the wall spawn.

I spawned inside the garage in the fortress, I was trapped in a box. This was a couple of months back.

I’ve spawned more than once one Stormbreak at the very edge of the cliff, took one step and suicided myself. not two steps but literally one. really hate when it spawns me there bc its always when i least expect it and in the midst of a boss battle so i try running to the fight as soon as i spawn at what i assumed was gonna be my base :confused:

Do you ever spawn, in a plastic rock,
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

Direct link to video section in OP.

Never a rock but, from time to time, I’ll spawn inside of a wall. Good times.

The worst I’ve had was getting spawned ontop of the wall that surrounds the space thingy on Arc and ontop of the Fortress on Stormbreak. Could jump down just fine though.

> 2533274799135257;3:
> Close enough…
>
> It was pretty upsetting losing my sword that way.

that was a great video pretty funny

I spawned on a ManCanon yesterday. That’s the worst I’ve suffered.

> 2533274862181038;8:
> Direct link to video section in OP.
>
> Never a rock but, from time to time, I’ll spawn inside of a wall. Good times.

thats cool i didnt know you could do that. how did you do that?

only time that ever happens to me is when i screw up in forge

> 2533274869022335;4:
> > 2533274799135257;3:
> > Close enough…
> >
> > It was pretty upsetting losing my sword that way.
>
>
> Ouch, that’s rough.
>
> though I have to admit, I love glitches like these (out of map areas). Something about it reminds me of the superbounces in halo 2. I tend to have a non-serious mood while playing so I just crack up if I get a inside the wall spawn.

i have some recorded video where i hit people with a vehicle and they go flying straight in the air like the used to in halo 2 just havent made a new montage yet

> 2533944968913278;12:
> > 2533274862181038;8:
> > Direct link to video section in OP.
> >
> > Never a rock but, from time to time, I’ll spawn inside of a wall. Good times.
>
>
> thats cool i didnt know you could do that. how did you do that?

Click the share button and set the “Start at” time.

> 2533274869022335;4:
> > 2533274799135257;3:
> > Close enough…
> >
> > It was pretty upsetting losing my sword that way.
>
>
> Ouch, that’s rough.
>
> though I have to admit, I love glitches like these (out of map areas). Something about it reminds me of the superbounces in halo 2. I tend to have a non-serious mood while playing so I just crack up if I get a inside the wall spawn.

This. Can you please give a class to people on here about how to play the game. Thanks.

> 2533274825101441;16:
> > 2533274869022335;4:
> > > 2533274799135257;3:
> > > Close enough…
> > >
> > > It was pretty upsetting losing my sword that way.
> >
> >
> > Ouch, that’s rough.
> >
> > though I have to admit, I love glitches like these (out of map areas). Something about it reminds me of the superbounces in halo 2. I tend to have a non-serious mood while playing so I just crack up if I get a inside the wall spawn.
>
>
> This. Can you please give a class to people on here about how to play the game. Thanks.

A game that’s designed to be competitive is going to have competitive players. That’s 101 stuff right there.

> 2533274825101441;16:
> > 2533274869022335;4:
> > > 2533274799135257;3:
> > > Close enough…
> > >
> > > It was pretty upsetting losing my sword that way.
> >
> >
> > Ouch, that’s rough.
> >
> > though I have to admit, I love glitches like these (out of map areas). Something about it reminds me of the superbounces in halo 2. I tend to have a non-serious mood while playing so I just crack up if I get a inside the wall spawn.
>
>
> This. Can you please give a class to people on here about how to play the game. Thanks.

Honestly, it’s just how I was brought up playing games. The people I played with. We were all good players, but we quickly got bored of the go-to way of playing games. It would lead to us trying to find the most insane situations to put ourselves in in-game. To keep it halo related, I don’t settle for a win a loss, or a positive kd. I go into a match thinking “what is the most insane or most fun way I can play this match.” That usually leads to me getting reported though. Because I’m not “playing the game the way the devs intended it.”

just HAVE FUN. If you want to be competitive, do so. But don’t feel like that’s the only way to go about it.

> 2533274869022335;18:
> > 2533274825101441;16:
> > > 2533274869022335;4:
> > > > 2533274799135257;3:
> > > > Close enough…
> > > >
> > > > It was pretty upsetting losing my sword that way.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ouch, that’s rough.
> > >
> > > though I have to admit, I love glitches like these (out of map areas). Something about it reminds me of the superbounces in halo 2. I tend to have a non-serious mood while playing so I just crack up if I get a inside the wall spawn.
> >
> >
> > This. Can you please give a class to people on here about how to play the game. Thanks.
>
>
> Honestly, it’s just how I was brought up playing games. The people I played with. We were all good players, but we quickly got bored of the go-to way of playing games. It would lead to us trying to find the most insane situations to put ourselves in in-game. To keep it halo related, I don’t settle for a win a loss, or a positive kd. I go into a match thinking “what is the most insane or most fun way I can play this match.” That usually leads to me getting reported though. Because I’m not “playing the game the way the devs intended it.”
>
> just HAVE FUN. If you want to be competitive, do so. But don’t feel like that’s the only way to go about it.

we used to do this quite often back in the day when i played with the same people on a daily basis. one of my fav things was on midship we would do what we called naid melee where we on threw sticky grenades and and melee absolutely no shooting and we still won all the time

I was spawned off the edge of a Warzone map…twice. Battle of Noctus both times. Was a little frustrating, but it hasn’t happened in awhile.