Do you get Locke's armor from Gamestop only?

Do only get Locke;s armor from preodrering from Gamestop or any other retailers

I don’t think we have any details on this yet, but I assume yes.

Or it can be a legendary unlock able just like Chiefs armor from halo 4

Seems like it.

Everyone will have the opportunity to unlock the armor in game on day one. The Gamestop preorder bonus is a guaranteed unlock that makes it available right off the bat (no need to unlock), but you can still get the armor without preordering.

> 2535457984174486;5:
> Everyone will have the opportunity to unlock the armor in game on day one. The Gamestop preorder bonus is a guaranteed unlock that makes it available right off the bat (no need to unlock), but you can still get the armor without preordering.

SPREAD THE WORD!

REJOICE!!!

> 2535457984174486;5:
> Everyone will have the opportunity to unlock the armor in game on day one. The Gamestop preorder bonus is a guaranteed unlock that makes it available right off the bat (no need to unlock), but you can still get the armor without preordering.

I could kiss you. :3 Thanks for the information.

It says Spartan Locke Hunter-class set on the gamestop website. it must be variant of the original like their were in halo 4 and the 5 beta… who knows… this is what I imagine will happen Pre order skins

> 2535457984174486;5:

And the masses babbling over cut content was silenced.

> 2535457984174486;5:

I wonder what the Limited Edition Armor or what ever is going to be. Can you share details on that?

And they say 343i doesn’t listen to us…

> 2533274883849234;11:
> And they say 343i doesn’t listen to us…

Yes, 343i is a very nice man for letting us know about this.

Grammar, lol

Is there other pre-order armor from other stores you could get?

Thank you 343 for making it clear!

Ah so this is the proof of the Locke armour being unlockable ingame

> 2535457984174486;5:

Thank you, Josh. You’ve set a good few minds at ease.

Un-LOCKE-able in game, gamestop pre order gives you instant access

> 2533274915983628;17:
> Un-LOCKE-able in game, gamestop pre order gives you instant access

Pun

> 2535457984174486;5:

Digital content going in the right direction. :slight_smile:

So is it unlock able throughout the games life or you can only unlock it on day one?