Do you get granted access to all flights

I got in flight one and would like to know if i’m granted access to all flights as they start or if I was only selected for flight one

> 2535406930887875;1:
> I got in flight one and would like to know if i’m granted access to all flights as they start or if I was only selected for flight one

Not necessarily. Each flight will have different criteria as set by 343 and there is a chance you might miss one. Upon saying that, each flight from this point onwards will be open to more people so there is a greater chance of getting into one as time goes on.

Being as helpful as possible could potentially land you in more flights as well, I would think.

I could have sworn I read on Twitter an answer to this that was essentially “very likely but not guaranteed”, but I cannot find it now. We know that they still intend to keep the audience quite small for the next one, at least that’s the last I heard.

edit: it was reddit, here https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/c5iqld/flights_coming_second_half_of_this_week/es4q3qx/

> Once you get an invite to the flight, are you in for all of the following flights for Reach?

> Great question - I think the current answer is… maybe? In general I’d tend to think that yes, active participants in a flight will be rolled into the next flight (while people who no-show / don’t participate, would be removed). But there could also be scenarios where the flght goals and focus changes so much that it doesn’t totally make sense to include people from a prior flight.

If you participated during the first flight I think it’s safe to say you will be given access to all future flights regarding MCC. It worked that way during the previous MCC Insider Program.

> 2533274813118219;5:
> If you participated during the first flight I think it’s safe to say you will be given access to all future flights regarding MCC. It worked that way during the previous MCC Insider Program.

Great from a continuity perspective too. It’d make sense to have the people testing from the beginning continue to help you test the whole way through.

> 2533274833730490;6:
> > 2533274813118219;5:
> > If you participated during the first flight I think it’s safe to say you will be given access to all future flights regarding MCC. It worked that way during the previous MCC Insider Program.
>
> Great from a continuity perspective too. It’d make sense to have the people testing from the beginning continue to help you test the whole way through.

So long as the test isn’t about seeing minimum hardware requirements, although I would think that data would be pulled anyways once the flights start growing in size. Realistically the flights will probably mostly consist of gameplay elements like firefight, matchmaking and co-op while other hardware specific things would be monitored during these flights to get an idea of what is required to run this game. So anyone who participated in the first flight (hopefully) gets an invite to the second flight and so on.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

No

If you get in one flight, you’ll probably get in all of the next ones as long as you continue participating and the flight goal makes sense to include previous participants.

I would imagine participation and feedback are the key to insuring continuous flight access. Apparently 40% of people who were invited to the last flight didn’t even play or launch the game once.

It depends on what they are testing. For example, they are probably waiting to send out flights to people with ultrawide monitors until it’s in a functional state. I wouldn’t worry though more than likely most people will get into a flight eventually

Probably not, only selected ones.

Only got into a couple MCC flights for Multiplayer testing, haven’t got anymore since then.