Do you get enough SP to unlock everything?

I was just wondering, do you earn enough Spartan Points to unlock everything eventually? I’m a level 41 and I would think you stop earning them at level 50. Is this true?

You get enough

At SR-51 (Meaning the first level of a Specialization), you will have enough Spartan Points to purchase every non-specialized Loadout item.

> At SR-51 (Meaning the first level of a Specialization), you will have enough Spartan Points to purchase every non-specialized Loadout item.

Okay thank you.

Plus if you have any pre-order bonus weapon (that isn’t a skinned AR) you can have everything just a shade early excluding Specialization bonuses. So really it is possible to have access to all standard loadout options by 48 or 49, but at 50-51 you get it all and never need spartan points again. Your specialization loadout options are all 0SP cost.

It really comes down to what you want first. I left all the weapons and AA’s that i knew i wouldnt use till the end to unlock

By SR-50, you will have enough points to purchase the last item for your loadouts.

So don’t trip. Before SR-50, how you spend the points is up to you. It all depends on your choices and what type of player you are.

> You get enough

This ^^ and if you’re like me you wont even spend all of it.