Do you follow a pattern?

Technically this question is for every Halo game, including Halo 5. But when you customize your Spartans, do you follow a pattern? For instance, do you mix and match the same armour pieces for every game or use the same sets? I know it’s a weird question. But for every game (minus CE and 2 for obvious reasons) I wear ODST armour. The way I see it, I’m a Helljumper for life.

I would say I definitely follow a pattern. I usually use EVA or similar fish bowl helmets, as well as using 2 different shoulders with the right one being larger. Also always use the same color scheme (Black and Blue).

I equip Recon when I can and have my armour set to Cobalt and White with a gold visor across all titles when available.

Yes, since I play all the games except 4, I try to keep some consistency to how my spartan looks, mostly helmet and visor, but the chest and shoulders are matched up as well. Minimum my primary and secondary are consistent.

Yep. Even my emblem.
Halo 4 and 5 didnt have the ones I used in previous games, so I changed names

No not really. I only play Reach and I have my Spartan customized with what I think looks coolest, I’m not trying to go for lore or anything. Just what looks cool.

> 2533275019357130;6:
> No not really. I only play Reach and I have my Spartan customized with what I think looks coolest, I’m not trying to go for lore or anything. Just what looks cool.

Fair enough.

> 2533274821734005;1:
> Technically this question is for every Halo game, including Halo 5. But when you customize your Spartans, do you follow a pattern? For instance, do you mix and match the same armour pieces for every game or use the same sets? I know it’s a weird question. But for every game (minus CE and 2 for obvious reasons) I wear ODST armour. The way I see it, I’m a Helljumper for life.

Yeah by your gamertag I expect nothing less than ODST armor for you!

I tend to use the ODST helmet but that’s the only thing that stays consistent. I like the hayabusa shoulders and the katana but I always use the ODST helmet. except for reach, on mcc I use the mister chief helmet for the memes