Do you enjoy Halo 4?

Yes or no please explain your reasoning.

My answer is No because of the insane Bullet Magnetism and lack of good maps.

How the hell can you “see” the magnetism?

go into custom games or something aim your shot a little outside of the head and see what happens.

I enjoy it.
Do I believe it to be the best one? No. But I extract enough enjoyment from the game-play to occupy it.

There are maps that I dislike, but I like more maps in 4 than Reach.
I feel the game-play is more enjoyable than Reach’s as well.

> go into custom games or something aim your shot a little outside of the head and see what happens.

I know what happens, but how the hell do you see this is any of the combat scenarios during an online matchmaking game?

I’ve been playing Halo since day one of the release of CE and I think Halo 4 is probably the best one thus far.

My only beef is there is still no BTB Objective when it should have been there on day one.

I enjoy edited Halo 4, not core Halo 4. For that reason I have said, a little.

Story: Great, my favourite
Multiplayer: Extremely Lacking, but still not the worst
Spartan Ops: I watched the CGI, varied level design was alright but not a game changer

I loved it the story was great, decent multiplayer, something everything i enjoyed from the Halo series

Simple my friend, Ever notice how even the bad kids are good at 5 shotting?

Im pretty sure those who say no are only looking at the MP

Halo 4 is a good game, but more could be added in, in terms of Multiplayer.

More community maps/game types.
Maybe 2 or 3 more Forge canvas maps.

Yeah that’s about it, it is overall a good game.

No. It is nothing like how Halo should be. No one wants this “appeal to the more casual player” -Yoink- 343i is doing. I swear does 343i even listen to themselves speak? They are doing exactly what people said they hated about Reach. I have been a Halo fan for years but at this point I feel like just quitting it all together.

Newsflash 343i, there is a reason why Halo 4 has only 40k players online AT MOST.

Yeah I like it.I like campaign MM is good to.

> Simple my friend, Ever notice how even the bad kids are good at 5 shotting?

Who says they’re bad? Maybe they’re beating you fair and square. Maybe you’re the bad kid and you can’t accept it.

> > Simple my friend, Ever notice how even the bad kids are good at 5 shotting?
>
> Who says they’re bad? Maybe they’re beating you fair and square. Maybe you’re the bad kid and you can’t accept it.

Ha these insults will lock the thread but lol

> > Simple my friend, Ever notice how even the bad kids are good at 5 shotting?
>
> Who says they’re bad? Maybe they’re beating you fair and square. Maybe you’re the bad kid and you can’t accept it.

LOL so true because you know no one can 5-shot every combat encounter xD

believe me dude. I am not bad. I even checked some dude’s H3 rank who claimed he was better than me just because he DMRd me when I was using a BR. He was only a Captain…

> believe me dude. I am not bad. I even checked some dude’s H3 rank who claimed he was better than me just because he DMRd me when I was using a BR. He was only a Captain…

Oh waa i use the Carbine and do just fine against the DMR

NO

I’ve alrady explained this so many times but in short:
CoD elements, worse custom games, theater and forge (than in Reach), Crysis robots…

I do enjoy it in alot of aspects