Do you care if 343i

Doesn’t explain the changes to MC’s armor in-game or even in any books or comics? I’ve been telling myself since Halo 4 that if his armor (and other things) were changed back to their traditional look with zero explanation that I wouldn’t care in the slightest.

I don’t see the point in needing to explain. The art style has changed from game to game numerous times before with no explanation (i.e. Reach-CE, 3-4, etc.) so I don’t see why it should now.

I think it would be better if they did explain the change but I wouldnt care too much if they didnt since it would just seem to fix the mistake of H4 armor.

Honestly , an armor change at this point , at least in my mind would require more of an explanation than any previous change , simply due to most of the previous changes being made mostly because of fidelity upgrades. Honestly the changes from CE to 3 were over looked simply because of the graphical advancements in hardware and TVs. Reach although different wasn’t a drastic change from 3s art style other than the amount of customization. But because the massive changes from Reach to 4 were made artistically and again for 5 we see issue. If for some unexplained reason we are back in an obsolete model , I would say it would be jarring at the least.
To sum up , would a turn to the old art style require an in game explanation : No.
But it would help with a lot of inconsistencies that will inevitably be pointed out by the more -Yoink-* (* read as : difficult) side of our community and those that only play the games but don’t really follow the ins and outs of the lore.

(I can’t believe -Yoink- is censored , how PC is our society going to get before we get fed up with this crap?)

I don’t really care.

I would like to see the change.