Do you call this game Halo 5 or Halo 5: Guardians?

I personally just call it Halo 5. Typing or saying Guardians takes up too much of my valuable time. I guess when I start making videos about this game I’ll put the whole title since that’s the official name.

> 2533274875332683;1:
> I personally just call it Halo 5. Typing or saying Guardians takes up too much of my valuable time. I guess when I start making videos about this game I’ll put the whole title since that’s the official name.

I lol’d.

H5g

I use both😊

While speaking in real life I say “Halo 5”. But when I’m typing it out I use “Halo 5: Guardians”.

Both. But mostly “Halo 5”.

I call it GOTY.

I call it Guardians. Cause im different “cue 2 Chainz music”

Hurry up guys the poll closes in 7984 years! Also, Halo 5. Never much cared for secondary titles.

> 2533274817907732;7:
> I call it GOTY.

I like your thinking

Halo 5: Guardians of the Galaxy?

I’m going to go ahead and beat all the trolls to this first:

"I call it ‘Advanced Warfare’! Derp derp derp!"There. It’s done. I ruined it for you. Can’t be clever now.

Carry on everyone.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I start off by saying Halo 5: Guardians, but continue the conversation with just Halo 5.

> 2533274883669557;12:
> I’m going to go ahead and beat all the trolls to this first:
> “I call it ‘Advanced Warfare’! Derp derp derp!”
> There. It’s done. I ruined it for you. Can’t be clever now.
> Carry on everyone.
> :stuck_out_tongue:

343i should just buy out Call of Duty and make a Call of Halo spin-off out of it. Then people can NEVER be clever again!
Of course, Halo and Call of Halo would be two separate lines, but still. >_> No more cleverness (Not that it was very clever to begin with)

As for the poll itself, depends. Usually just Halo 5. The guardians have screwed me over so many times in 2 and 3 I don’t want to give them too much attention :L
(Hijacked a ghost in H2 BTB last night, and it exploded as I kicked the guy out and the Guardians killed me for it!?)

Halo v7

The game.

You’ve just lost it.

> 2533274812698627;16:
> The game.
> You’ve just lost it.

Damn you to hell!

I use Halo for the most recent game released. If I want to specify then Guardians but most of the time I call all the Halo games simply Halo. Reach, ODST, Wars, and MCC are also names I use for their respective title but again that’s for specification.

I just call it Halo 5. Short, simple and to the point.

I will usually just use 5, or guardians following halo. I done use 5 guardians