Do we want Spartan Ops?

It’s a pretty basic question, 343i has said that they don’t have any additional campaign plans, but perhaps if they saw that demand was not only high enough, but serious enough, they would answer our plea? I loved running through a “campaign” like format with my own customized Spartan, and because you almost never see your actual decked out colorful spartan in arenas/warzones etc, it would be nice to be able to show it off. Opinions? Comment below!

Maybe not Spartan ops, but something innovated past it! Maybe a base camp on the infinity where you can create your fireteam and have a sort of base of operations for choosing different ai soldier types that you take with you on missions. Varying daily challenges on each mission too for req points/packs. Just spitballing tiny ideas here.

Would love to see some sort of additional post-release co-op content. I loved Spartan Ops in Halo 4. Something similar would be outstanding and much welcomed.

> 2533274816327235;3:
> Would love to see some sort of additional post-release co-op content. I loved Spartan Ops in Halo 4. Something similar would be outstanding and much welcomed.

This. I really thought Spartan ops was going to continue for sure the way it had a cliff hanger ending.

I want some kind of PvE fix besides the Campaign. Campaign doesn’t give you unlocks or even REQ pack points.

Going to give this a courtesy bump, I’m genuinely interested to see what folks think. But even with the relatively few responses, it seems folks are overwhelmingly in the “I wouldn’t mind” to “Absolutely” camp. With the general favor with which the Spartan Ops missions were received in H4, I’m sincerely surprised no post-release co-op DLC was announced or even hinted at. Maybe 343i is being coy and they’ve got something really amazing in the works that they’re playing close to the vest, but if not I hope they hear this portion of their community and attempt to get something for those of us who really enjoy co-op gameplay.

Maybe something like a mission-type ordeal for Multiplayer
You and 3 other Spartans, either from your Friends List, Spartan Company, etc. can form a Fireteam, and that fireteam would be something like Greta Squad

Now you and Greta would have multiple missions, as well as a home base where you select missions to complete. You start off with a basic base, and starting kits, but as you level up your team and base, more options, harder missions, and more weapons would come to your use.

> 2533274856723140;5:
> I want some kind of PvE fix besides the Campaign. Campaign doesn’t give you unlocks or even REQ pack points.

I hear Multiple People stating they get the Hunter armor if you beat it on Legendary, dunno if that’s true or not.

AKA: Locke’s Campaign Armor

Yeah something PVE related outside of campaign would be welcome. Firefight, something. Sorry Warzone doesn’t cut it. If they had just put in that after completion of campaign that you have the option of pick your team when replaying levels would have gone a long way with me, considering that there ONLY three Blue team Levels out of fifteen. Lackluster to say the least. Not everybody wants to play multiplayer.

Don’t care either way… would much rather have Firefight as it was over Spartan Ops. Firefight at least had a multiplayer feel to it. Spartan Ops was alright but the script and the Spartan banter was just totally lame.

Either Spartan Ops or Firefight. I really don’t care for multiplayer and don’t want to spend all my time playing campaign. That’s why I like Firefight and Spartan Ops so much, they’re what I mainly touched in Reach and 4. Reach’s Score Attack was amazing, I would hope they put something like that in 5 later.

> 2533274867279969;7:
> Maybe something like a mission-type ordeal for Multiplayer
> You and 3 other Spartans, either from your Friends List, Spartan Company, etc. can form a Fireteam, and that fireteam would be something like Greta Squad
>
> Now you and Greta would have multiple missions, as well as a home base where you select missions to complete. You start off with a basic base, and starting kits, but as you level up your team and base, more options, harder missions, and more weapons would come to your use.

Yes, but not everyone wants to play with other people all the time, like myself. Sometimes I just want to go solo PVE.

Firefight first, but I wouldn’t mind a new Spartan Ops.

Spartan Fight? No. Fire Ops was Firefight with a loose narrative that really only had you around because they needed something for the player to do.

> 2533274837720524;11:
> Either Spartan Ops or Firefight. I really don’t care for multiplayer and don’t want to spend all my time playing campaign. That’s why I like Firefight and Spartan Ops so much, they’re what I mainly touched in Reach and 4. Reach’s Score Attack was amazing, I would hope they put something like that in 5 later.

Reach’s Score Attack was the best thing ever. It was perfect. Solo PvE while still ranking up. Perfect time killer between PvP matches or when you just felt like playing alone for a cause.

> 2533274795204542;15:
> > 2533274837720524;11:
> > Either Spartan Ops or Firefight. I really don’t care for multiplayer and don’t want to spend all my time playing campaign. That’s why I like Firefight and Spartan Ops so much, they’re what I mainly touched in Reach and 4. Reach’s Score Attack was amazing, I would hope they put something like that in 5 later.
>
>
> Reach’s Score Attack was the best thing ever. It was perfect. Solo PvE while still ranking up. Perfect time killer too between PvP matches or when your feel like playing alone for a cause.

Right? Sometimes I would just play a match to kill 10 minutes while waiting for something else.

Spartan Ops was a bit of an experiment. Something that looked good on paper but really didn’t execute well.

I wouldn’t mind a Firefight either. Between Spartan Ops and Firefight, the latter is probably easier to pull off unless 343i has already got something in the works for PvE. FF could be put into multiplayer as a co-op option, perhaps with the ability to earn RP/rank as well.