Do we really want crossplay...?

Is crossplay really such a great thing? I’ve noticed it seems like PC players and console players have two very different outlooks settings and controls, particularly the aiming. It also. I think we can also say objectively mouse and keyboard players are on average much better and at the advantage as we’ve known for decades now, I don’t think thats much of a debate anymore? If the argument is player population H5 never seemed to have much of an issue. Seems like it would be far better to just cater to the two different ecosystems rather then trying to mash them together and telling them to play nice. Please be nice… if their are genuine benefits I’d like to hear them.

I enjoyed a good 4 hour session last night with my bro who owns an XboneX. I don’t care for who i’m facing in particular. Win or lose, playing with friends regardless of platform is an amazing functionality. I do feel that the option should be available to opt out of crossplay. Even Killer Instinct for example lets you only match with Steam only users or Xbox users.

> 2533274836748330;1:
> Is crossplay really such a great thing? I’ve noticed it seems like PC players and console players have two very different outlooks settings and controls, particularly the aiming. It also. I think we can also say objectively mouse and keyboard players are on average much better and at the advantage as we’ve known for decades now, I don’t think thats much of a debate anymore? If the argument is player population H5 never seemed to have much of an issue. Seems like it would be far better to just cater to the two different ecosystems rather then trying to mash them together and telling them to play nice. Please be nice… if their are genuine benefits I’d like to hear them.

I like the idea of having all players being able to play, especially when buddies are on different platforms, but I’d like a toggle off switch for matchmaking so that I’m only getting paired with controller folks.

I think it’s great for long term, and I can play with Xbox friends on my PC now. But it should be an option in settings to opt-out if you wish to only play with your platform.

A crossplay option to play with your friends on other platforms is great. Forcing crossplay on everyone is terrible.

Played about 15 matches or so this weekend on xbox, lost every single match except one. It’s just not fun. The advantage is so large for PC players that it’s just not enjoyable.

> 2533274821222400;5:
> A crossplay option to play with your friends on other platforms is great. Forcing crossplay on everyone is terrible.
>
> Played about 15 matches or so this weekend on xbox, lost every single match except one. It’s just not fun. The advantage is so large for PC players that it’s just not enjoyable.

Can’t agree more with this post.

> 2535443449000686;2:
> I enjoyed a good 4 hour session last night with my bro who owns an XboneX. I don’t care for who i’m facing in particular. Win or lose, playing with friends regardless of platform is an amazing functionality. I do feel that the option should be available to opt out of crossplay. Even Killer Instinct for example lets you only match with Steam only users or Xbox users.

Solid point! I hadn’t thought of that, my friends all play on xbox but it is a nice feature. Would be nice to have that toggle though.