Do We Really Need Slayer in Team Arena?

We already have a slayer playlist and it’s frustrating when you go into team arena, wanting to play some strongholds or CTF, and keep getting slayer matches. You could either remove slayer from the playlist or create a separate objective-only playlist. Thoughts?

Slayer is a core game type in any Comp and Tournament list - otherwise it’s just Team Objective. My rotations in Team Arena seem to have a healthy mix of Slayer and Objective.

Team Arena is meant to mimic the competetive format, but I sypathize with your frustrations and hope there is an objective playlist coming soon.

> 2533274805696963;2:
> Slayer is a core game type in any Comp and Tournament list - otherwise it’s just Team Objective. My rotations in Team Arena seem to have a healthy mix of Slayer and Objective.

That’s exactly what i’m after though, team objective

I think Team Arena should include all of the team gamemodes in Arena, it is called Team Arena after all

A team objective playlist would be great, but im not convinced its going to happen.

I think they need to reduce its frequency rather than remove it completely.

> 2533274848539555;7:
> I think they need to reduce its frequency rather than remove it completely.

Agreed. I’d like it to remain just for variety, since we’re missing objectives like oddball and koth.

Team arena isn’t team objective.

Yep confused

THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD… god how hard is it just to reduce the frequency? 6 straight slayer games and counting…

It’s been a variety for me.

Slayer is kinda needed to change it up a bit!

I like having slayer included in team arena to break it up. Haven’t had the issue of it coming up too much.

I prefer to have slayer remain in the team arena playlist.